IGNORED

Nike Kit

I think they both look cheap. Prefer the white bands, because like I prefer cheese and pepperoni pizza to just cheese pizza. Doesn't really fuss me, but I might as well have the little extra.

Will be more disappointed with Nike than I expected to be if either of them kits are the real thing, and I had low expectations with Nike to begin with. Templates and no tradition :(.

On a side note Puma kits are kick-ass this year.

I think they both look cheap. Prefer the white bands, because like I prefer cheese and pepperoni pizza to just cheese pizza. Doesn't really fuss me, but I might as well have the little extra.

Will be more disappointed with Nike than I expected to be if either of them kits are the real thing, and I had low expectations with Nike to begin with. Templates and no tradition sad.png.

On a side note Puma kits are kick-ass this year.

I was really hoping for puma, i have loved almost every kit they have put out. Shame really..

Prefer the training kit to the two variations of the home shirt posted above if it had the dark band around the kneck It would look much better imo.

The away strip and third strip are much better also, either one they put out they are a damn sight better then the awful design the shite have rofl.gif

Edited by EFC-Paul

At first I loved the white bands but looking at the pictures that J put up I'd rather have it without. Either that or they could have given us an Arsenal-style sleeve with a white/blue/white banding format.

Can't wait for Thursday though, I've been working from 8:00am till 12:00pm for the past three weeks so this will give me something to look forward to :)

I like it....

It's fucking awful, it looks cheap and shit and plasticy arms and looks tacky and gash. We know how to swim you c*nts, leave off the armbands!!!! And Naismith looks a bit of a bellend in it. I wanted a cool looking shirt (invisible sad,smiley face)

Edited by tenaciousj

I like it....

It's fucking awful, it looks cheap and shit and plasticy arms and looks tacky and gash. We know how to swim you c*nts, leave off the armbands!!!! And Naismith looks a bit of a bellend in it. I wanted a cool looking shirt (invisible sad,smiley face)

I dunno. Maybe a clear picture, full kit view will help make it....

Adam Bennett ‏@adbennoEFC

@TyrrellPaul Hi Paul, why is our home kit preorder 42 days after LFC released theirs? A club that's skint always messing up simple marketing

Paul Tyrrell @TyrrellPaul@

adbennoEFC it is not messed up. With the world's biggest sportswear manufacturer you have to take your place in the queue. With a lower level brand, you can dictate...

I've seen a lot of people complaining about marketing (not on here.) However, I couldn't give a toss about marketing - that's Nike's problem, we get a set fee from kitbag regardless of sales.

I think they should have done ladies kits like Wigan Warriors have done with a large V-neck and a collar, it looks really smart and would probably pull in higher female sales due to it being a little bit different. I can't decide myself whether to get long or short sleeve because I prefer the look of the long one but I just fancy getting a short one this year (might do the black one short and blue one long...)

Anyway I'm pretty pleased with Nike's effort. I was hoping for a goalkeeper kit that was a different colour than green (it seems to be green every season now) so I'll wait till the away kit comes out to see if I'll be buying.

'Keeper shirt is embarrassing...presumably it has a target on it so the opposition shoot directly at Tim by mistake?

The white trim makes sense on the long sleeve, but looks a bit daft on the short.

Funny thing is that when I was a kid and you couldn't buy a replica, just a blue football shirt, the one problem I always had was that every shirt in every shop we ever tried had white trim on the arms and Everton (until 1976) didn't...so it never felt realistic.

Bloody awful kit. Sorry but wanted far more from a new kit provider, looks like a cheap Thai replica of a more illustious and higher quality shirt - the sleeves look like the hem has fallen out...

Pretty much sums up my feelings towards it. Anybody who "read" my last post on here, may not have "read" it properly. I think its terrible.

It really hasn't got the 'quality' feel of the black away one at all. An imitation from a Turkish market comes to mind!!!

Who the feck wanted that, I have no idea. I expected better from Nike. Especially after the awesome away one.