IGNORED

Steven Nzonzi

• 2 months later...

Why would Fellaini go ?

Isn't he the appeal for Mirallas coming? Surely they will have corresponded with each other as to their immediate futures? I really can't see Mirallas signing, and Fellaini leaving. If Mirallas doesn't sign, then yes, worry about Fellaini.

We don't have to buy to replace. Football, especially top flight football and our aspirations towards achieving it is about having a squad, and not just about having a first eleven.

I also think that the deal with Rodwell was well organised, hence the low profile, and that Moyes will already have players ready to come in, as opposed to selling, and then researching the market. I'll be surprised if we don't see at least 2 or 3 more faces added before the window closes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

My initial thought was same as Mike's but after thinking about it, the offer could have quite easily been accepted with the amount of midfeilders chelsea have at the moment and essien is desperate need of competitive minutes in the league, it was a crafty move by Moyes but unfortunately one that didnt come off.

Essien looked like a shadow of his former self last time he played us, well most the Chelsea midfield did to be fair, think Lampard was coming back from injury. Although it still shouldn't take from the fact Felli and the rest of the booys bossed them.

N'Zonzi on the cheap is worth while, was raved abut not long ago. Depending on the price we should be able to make a penny on him if he doesn't cut the mustard here.

Edited by pete0