IGNORED

Steven Nzonzi

Hopefully the N'Zonzi rumours arent true.

I dont really rate Besic tbh, he's had one good game vs City but apart from that he looks lost. He doesnt offer anything to the team. Most fans think he's great because he likes a tackle etc but other than that im not sure what he offers. I think he was bought to play the Gana role but he isnt good enough and certainly isnt good enough to replace Barry.

Edited by Dean

I have no hope for Besic. Not seen enough in his game to make me think he's good enough to step up to the levels we are aspiring to.

He loses the ball too often, and is prone to mistakes.

I'd love him to prove me wrong as his attitude is great, so is his work rate, but we need to find a partner for Gana who is better than Barry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Bill said:

Need to get rid of Schneiderlin,  but would much prefer Dacoure from Watford who is haggling over a new contract.

I read that Schneiderlin could be on as much as 120k per week - not many clubs out there that can pay that amount for that sort of player, especially the top half but not top 3-4 clubs in France and Spain that, in my opinion, would be well positioned for Schneiderlin.

5 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I read that Schneiderlin could be on as much as 120k per week - not many clubs out there that can pay that amount for that sort of player, especially the top half but not top 3-4 clubs in France and Spain that, in my opinion, would be well positioned for Schneiderlin.

maybe he will take a paycut to help his boyhood club (strasbourg) avoid relegation now that they finally got promoted.

20 minutes ago, Bill said:

If we are going to get more mids in, we need better than him.

He's a quality player and we will struggle to put it lightly to bring in anyone better 

No European football likely won't next season either, he knows the league he's worked with Allardyce previously and he's better than what we have imo 

Whoever says we are overloaded hasn't watched us. Even with three holding midfielders we still couldn't hold on to the ball or control the game. We could have 20 midfielders for all I care if they aren't good enough. Schneiderlin, McCarhty and Besic at the least should be sold.