IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

Opposite of what grinds your gears thread, so post anything thats upped your positivity or that you're just happy about in general. So basically a thread I can post in and not be a moaning Myrtle. Open to suggestions for the title (I couldnt remember the ones suggested in the shout box yesterday).

Any how, I had been struggling to get my head round a subject, so had a day away from revising it. Come back to it and it magically all makes sense. Dont know if its my brain subconsciously figuring it out or my head was just unable to think from tiredness, but I'm happy now :) either way.

I've been getting some pretty good vibes.....and it's all down to my new little dog!, (kids dog really)

Nine month old westie, walks morning and night have seen me lose weight and gain a very good friend.Been through the baby thing so picking up the mess really isn't a problem!

Fellow lady dog owner even asked if my little puppy wanted to play with hers in her back gardenrolleyes.gif ....as it looked like her dog wanted to eat mine, I declined!

I'm now going to pop across to what grinds your gears.....to talk about people who DON'T pick up their dogs Sh!t....and owners who have their dogs off the lead and allow them to attack mine, kicked two off the other day, never realised my old football skills would come in handy whilst out walking the dog!......sorry didn't make it across to the other thread.

nice idea pris..there's a forest near me actually laugh.png

Been doing it for a few years now, when i still lived up in Liverpool i did a fair bit of indoor growing, but it was easy as every other house in my street up there had one on the go, but since moving down here, there is countryside a plenty, and lots of places to do a guerrilla grow, i have one place which is a 10 min walk from the house, the others in the forest and some more a few stops away on the train near a local river.

Next year is the big one though, back to babylon, babylon was a place me and a mate found a few years back, 45min walk from the nearest road, and a fight with some of the biggest brambles and nettles you have ever seen, leading to a massive open space about 3/4 of the size of a football pitch, im already starting to plan for next years, only just started this years!!

If your going to do it mate, then make sure you do a few, you always lose half to the rabbits and deer along the way no matter how much you try protect stuff, ive only got 20 on the go this year i don't expect to get more than 10 at a push.

Babylon next year though, im going for 50-100 there, it's the sort of place you could live there for a month and noone would ever find you.

Edited by theprisoner

The author of this must have had some intoxicants late last night and came in, and had a spontaneous moment of something. Liquor can have that effect as well as the downsides etc, so it all adds up.

I don't get that excited much, the anti-depressants do what they can, but any moments of fun and exuberant behavior are few and far between (it wasn't always that way but times change as do the individuals)

Maybe I,m most content when asleep, then there's nothing to worry over, or some strong drinks with the right company in suitable locations or some bad weather etc, I haven't been the epitome of fucking phlegmatic calmness and full of the joys of season this day

When there's an event worth including,it can find it's way here, but it could be a long wait, maybe this night about 11pm would be suitable, but I won't be here for that, but should be a decent few hours etc

I would never have guessed the thread would have gone down those lines!!!! smile.pngwink.png

At worst I thought it would end up going more towards bragging about having a poop and only having to give yer bum a courtesy wipe.

The author of this must have had some intoxicants late last night and came in, and had a spontaneous moment of something. Liquor can have that effect as well as the downsides etc, so it all adds up.

I don't get that excited much, the anti-depressants do what they can, but any moments of fun and exuberant behavior are few and far between (it wasn't always that way but times change as do the individuals)

Maybe I,m most content when asleep, then there's nothing to worry over, or some strong drinks with the right company in suitable locations or some bad weather etc, I haven't been the epitome of fucking phlegmatic calmness and full of the joys of season this day

When there's an event worth including,it can find it's way here, but it could be a long wait, maybe this night about 11pm would be suitable, but I won't be here for that, but should be a decent few hours etc

Nah, I wish, havent been drunk for a good couple of weeks. Chin up, could be worse, imagine being a Liverpool fan. When you have a good week come and have a shout in this thread, a general happiness diary for yer.

as far as i know it isn't? always thought it meant a quick, clean drop...apparently not that either

The Bobsledder is when a guy is tittyfucking a big chested milf while his friend is behind him nailing her in the puss. The 2 keys to it are you need to have Cool Runnings playing on dvd in the background, and before you both finish you need to proudly recite the famous line "Feel the rhythm, Feel the rhyme, Get on up, its bobsled time! COOL RUNNINGS!

obvious really

as far as i know it isn't? always thought it meant a quick, clean drop...apparently not that either

obvious really

I had to use Urban dic to check, at least you hadnt done the Bobsled.

When you are doing a girl from behind, at the top of a flight of stairs, right after you cum, punch her in the face (donkey punch) and ride her down the stairs like a bobsled!

Response on Urban dictionary...

Every hear of asking? No need to punch a woman to get her to squeeze your dick with her asshole. Just ask, you'd be surprised what you might get. You'd be surprised what you might not get too: a charge of felony assault, hard time, and maybe even a Lorena Bobbit.

Response on Urban dictionary...

Every hear of asking? No need to punch a woman to get her to squeeze your dick with her asshole. Just ask, you'd be surprised what you might get. You'd be surprised what you might not get too: a charge of felony assault, hard time, and maybe even a Lorena Bobbit.

Had to google who Lorena Bobbit is, wish I hadn't.

Can't believe it was nearly twenty years ago....remember it like it was yesterdayblink.gif .

I remember seeing a show on Bravo (guessing EuroTrash) that was on about the fella being a stripper now, and when he does his routine he throws a sausage in the crowd.

For anyone who wasn't British, the last week or ten days must have been a fucking knightmare in this country, (Queen 'celebrations'), managed to get overseas for a short while, who needs to hang around for that bullshit. dry.png Point being, maybe I'm kind of pleased or good feelings or whatever we should classify it as, that this fucking chicken litter is over with now, It would have been lost on me, so therefore we can have an inclusion here, i.e. - I was feeling better that it has now passed etc, also it's overcast and we can expect rain so it's a bit of a bonus maybe, but just enjoying a bit of respite etc.

Had forgotten about the BBC red button option of no commentary, so just done it now and 2 seconds later it flashed up with pics of the commentators. I had a mini "Yes, I dont have to listen to Mark Lawrenson". Up there with a first sip of a cup of tea moment :).

I don't mind Lawrenson actually, despite his shite connections. It's not really commentary I take issue with but the damn presenters usually.

Weather has been a bit favorable the last week for the benefit of this thread, i.e. I felt a bit better etc. And - longest day in two weeks, and after that, getting darker each day, although we won't see any difference until August maybe, but it'll be all downhill etc. Expect Halloween accessories in stores in a few weeks too. dry.png

Winning the league tonight with my soccerdome team and then being asked to play another match straight after (which we won 3-2). Made me feel tired, but really really happy. Missed the football sadly but I'll try and catch up on the goals - I hear Torres scored too?

Hope Ireland can pull something massive out of the bag and beat Italy next week (does this defeat mean that they are the first team out?)