IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

I don't care what he says, so long as he's on his way out and someone else has been lined up, is the bottom line for me. Just an individual I simply can't abide. If people want to give plaudits and acknowledgements, that's their opinion.

I don't mind Lineker too much, and as a former player that did well (albeit for one season) at Everton, and scored against those beauts in an FA cup Final, I can't give him a bad word. Damn too late - he's a little mundane and banal as an analysist.

But then, that caters for about 95 per cent of all the people that it's relevant to. Some may lambast Ferguson, but I think he'd make for a good soccer analysist or in place of some other unmentionable names already in position, but I don't think it will ever occur now. O Neill is another one, who I think does some good reviews and I don't have a problem with.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of road near me....drops down a hill then curves to the right going uphill where it opens out into two lanes...curves left then right into a dual carriageway. Probably about a mile in all (and I'm not normally a "boy racer," too old) but if you drop down into third at the low point and hold back a bit to give yourself a run at the cars ahead it feels just like Eau Rougetongue.png .

https://maps.google....=en&sa=N&tab=wl (go into streetview, start at about the "Beambridge Inn" and head left along the A38)

It's nice to act like a kid sometimescool.png .

Nutella on crumpets.

I tried it on this recommendation. F*ck me. It was just qeojp''fh ;oj *That's my knob hitting the keyboard.

They were incredible. Not sure how they've escaped me for so long? I felt desperately sick though, after 3. Ate them faaaaar to quick.

On a separate note.

I NOW HAVE THE INTERNET AT HOME!!!!!

celebration-funny1.jpg

40 MG download and 10 Up.

SIt less than 25 meters away from the fibre optics box across the road....mmmmmmmmmmm