IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a can crusher off ebay....it's a really satisfying thing to do to reduce a beer can to half an inch tall. Problem is that it's so enjoyable that I have to keep emptying cans of beer to have another go :beer:. Actually when I think about it that's not strictly speaking a problem :P.

Also I'm having a king prawn vindaloo tonight. That always makes me happy :).

Didn't have a chance to mention at the time in question, but the times went back (or was it forward) at the last weekend, and it now gets dark at around five o clock in the afternoon (!)

I don't like the summer, or light evenings and nights or any of that 'light until 10pm' shit, fuck all that, it's a thing of the past now, but it won't be long now, before they'll be messing around with the goddamn times again in a few months, but got a significant respite underway now.

Above all else, never really understood the need for all this fucking around with damn times. "Lose an hour, gain an hour etc etc". At least this time out, it has worked in my favor, but even if they had remained untouched at the weekend, it still would have been getting dark at 6 PM anyway. - That would have been good enough. There's still a capacity there to get irritated about something good.

• 1 month later...

Just bought tickets for the Southampton game :jump for joy: .

Weren't many left.....couldn't get two unrestricted views next to each other so had to go for one restricted next to an unrestricted in Upper Bullens.

Been too long since I've been up!

Will have to meet up for a pint mate. Taking my father-in-law for his first ever football game :)

Will have to meet up for a pint mate. Taking my father-in-law for his first ever football game :)

Sounds like a plan! Not entirely sure what time we'll be there because we're coming up on the Westcountry Blues coach, leaving Taunton at 6.30. Motorway should be pretty clear hopefully as it's a Sunday so we'll be there in plenty of time (with luck).

A Bloody Mary.

Don't normally have spirits in the house but as it's Christmas bought a couple of bottles.....and a good Bloody Mary is one of life's great pleasures.

(I actually thought I'd invented it when I was in a hotel in Leicester experimenting with a mini bar in about 1978....told the guys I was working with that I'd found this great combination. They laughed at me :lol:)

A Bloody Mary.

Don't normally have spirits in the house but as it's Christmas bought a couple of bottles.....and a good Bloody Mary is one of life's great pleasures.

(I actually thought I'd invented it when I was in a hotel in Leicester experimenting with a mini bar in about 1978....told the guys I was working with that I'd found this great combination. They laughed at me :lol:)

You will be saying next you get money on each bottle of Underberg sold .... (If you are young enough to remember Underberg)