IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

And yet the colour she's wearing is closer to red than blue. Sort it out!

i didn't take that picture..i wasn't there...she's got everton gear now she's home though..will get some pics of that when i can :D

and mike..apparently she's already bein reserved for that baby prince or whatever...accordin to my sister anyways...hope not cos i don't do well in them social circles...one cannot say cunt in public :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went to see the doctor and was told I am doing well and my cholesterol is (quote) "truly amazingly good" :)

Although to be honest it is something I was not overly concerned about, it is nevertheless a bit of good news.

Some not so good news too of course but if I take each little problem one at a time and get them sorted, the bigger problems should take care of themselves ..... hopefully.

For the first time in my life I'm grateful to a (mostly) Tory government.

I have a useless tiny pension pot (from a short period with a company that went bust in 1994) that would earn me about £20 a month when I reach retirement age.....pointless.

But thanks to rule changes in the budget yesterday when I'm fifty five (next April) I can take it as a lump sum and do what I want with it! Going to be just short of £6,000 :yay: .

are you of nigerian descent? :P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name="MikeO" post="397411" timestamp="1396336678"

He just wanted to tell us he's off to San Francisco :lol:.

The bugger....love to go to SF :dry:.

i start a 3 week trip including Florence, Phoenix and Liverpool tomorrow morning :)

Found out the other week I'm going to be a daddy again so over the moon and it's getting me through these long ass night shifts with a smile on my face

Marco I'd love to do that now the missus has two of her mates here and has just ordered but I don't think me sitting there in my "trouser snake" boxers would go down to well with the other half.... sadly