IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

• 1 month later...

Had a great day out drinkin with some mates after a very long and hard weekend(7hours sleep in 3 days)...went to Bolton then came back to Chorley and went to the local...10 minutes later it came in...a full kit wanker...and it was of the shite variety...best day of my fuckin life!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lovely story this, a relatively minor positive in terms of the shit that happens to people globally, but every bit of good is nice to see

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-28746868

My wife's brother has this he was only born with one though. He gets called Vincent obviously but it's like water off a ducks back to him. Nobody even notices it any more it's just like he doesn't have it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Easyjet flights for next summer released today and I've got return flights to Zakynthos next July for under £100 each! Virtually the same flights for last year (also booked the day they were released in 2012) cost me £185 each; and next year it's just me + wife so only two to pay for instead of three :yay: .

Wasn't planning on booking anything due to not knowing for sure what my health would be like next summer but at that price it's worth a gamble.

• 1 month later...