IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

Never seen anyone get so excited about seventy-five pounds, at least not for a long time. mellow.png Five hundred maybe, I would be pleased enough.

Going to rain at the end of the week apparently (weather forecasters are notoriously inefficient, for want of better words, but that's what it indicates) so maybe I'm kind of pleased with that, will get cooler also. Good feelings for here etc. Hot weather makes me ill.

Never seen anyone get so excited about seventy-five pounds, at least not for a long time.

Maybe you should try celebrating small victories and pleasures a bit....might make you a bit less grouchysmile.png .

Use your imagination....can you not think of something nice that you could do with a "free" £75 for yourself or someone you care about? Wouldn't it even make you smile just a little?

It's basically not a lot of money these days Michael, seventy five pounds doesn't go far now I'm afraid, not being big headed about it, but that's about the size of it, but if I found it in the street, I wouldn't hesitate to make a grab for it (or hand it in to Police)

I'm not motivated by money. I can't stand greed and avarice, makes me mad even, but for the purpose of this, if I had the money in question, I'd maybe invest it, or buy some tortilla chips and dips or some strawberry flavored clear water, nothing too extravagant, wouldn't go a long way is the bottom line.

I'm driven by money, its the only way to be. Whats the point in being born and just dying as a nobody pennyless? I believe that you have to strive to make a name for yourself and give you (and others around you) the best life you can give them.

£75 is £75, I'd be happy if I was given it for free.

Good on you Mike - keep it quiet from Josh though or you'll see that £75 dissapear very quickly ;)

We have a significant amount of Premium Bonds, and all we ever seem to win is about £25 three times a year, or less even, and then even that gets reinvested, a bit ungrateful maybe, but then you read about Mrs X in Guildford scooping a cool one million, probably have more holdings than us, to get the bigger rewards, but can be frustrating sometimes. I'm in reasonable health and would rather have that than be rich of overly affluent. Can't get away from news stories sometimes about soccer players on £200,000 a week or something. Fuck them really, it's not out jealousy, not one of my sins, but money can't bring you everything.

i won a couple hundred quid on them once..my grandma bought them me as a kid..since then i've not won anythin but it's like gettin free money from your money without losin it so can't complain about them reallyq

My mum's got the full allowance (£30,000 worth I think)....they're a decent investment when interest rates are shit because you'll normally get about a 1.5% return over a year with a tiny chance of a big win.

Think I've got five somewhere that I was given as a christening presenttongue.png . Won nothing thoughsad.png .

I have two kittens, I bought a laser pen yesterday and I can quite honestly say, I've not laughed so much in years.

As an example of what you can do...

(Ignore the horrendously obese cat in this video but the shaky head thing had me howling)

Also, I tried to add a football twiist. When one kitten was stationary, I would lure the other kitten underneath the first one, technically a 'nutmeg', so after each successful 'Nutmeg' i'd shout Panna. It was sad, but incredibly satisfying a funny. Whichever kitten was "stationary" just wasn't fazed by the fact that the second one was going underneath them.

Complete wind up merchant but soo funny. :D

Made my week that laser pen has...

with matt on this...they're just idiots and selfish

dogs are ten million times better

Ok...lets go to war then.

You pick your biggest and 'best' dog and i'll do the same with a cat. you post a picture and i'll do the same, then we'll decide who's would win.

go...

Ok...lets go to war then.

You pick your biggest and 'best' dog and i'll do the same with a cat. you post a picture and i'll do the same, then we'll decide who's would win.

go...

theres no competition here though Ten - cats are selfish evil little things where as dogs are fun and loyal.

Thread could be fun though....

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/24319-cats-vs-dogs/&do=findComment&comment=299905

What!? That was the argument. What would win, see my original challenge post. You two are shite.

Original Post -

"You pick your biggest and 'best' dog and i'll do the same with a cat. you post a picture and i'll do the same, then we'll decide who's would win."

Dog Corner (Dick Dippers)

Marco

Matt

Cat Corner (Cool Cats)

Ten

Romey

Mike

Zoo

(so far.....)

You two huddle for warmth, whilst we prowl and piss on you filthy creatures.

Bare in mind, you brought this on yourself. We've gone way off topic here, and for a Mod, you're not doing your job properly if that happens *calls Louis...

Sort it out.

Edited by tenaciousj