IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

I'd appreciate it if you kept my family out of things in future responses. That goes for all participants.

Probably the best way to achieve that would have been if you'd not mentioned family in the first place.

Each of us chooses really how much to reveal of ourselves on here, some are quite open (me included, but then I have no life outside of the internetsad.png) so can expect comment/banter/piss-take back; lots only talk about EFC. If you only talk about Everton no-one would mention your family.

I'm with Mike, I'm quite open about what I talk about, it doesn't bother me. If I get stick for it, I take it because it was I, who left the door of opportunity open for abuse/banter.

Stay the enigma that is DK, don't get personal or you leave yourself vulnerable. I'm a big boy, with far more patience and calm than they'd have you believe. So some 'stick' doesn't bother me but there are some more volatile/angry/whiney characters within the forum that may react badly to suggestions of banter. Don't leave yourself open.

Not going to go into detail because my opinions are pretty much the same as Mike and J, no malice was intended and if you can't take stick on a forum then don't leave yourself open to it.

Everyone gets their fair share of stick, myself included. The stick that's given to me I don't mind as you'll see the same light-hearted banter throughout the forum and I don't take anything to heart, in fact I welcome it. By reacting in such an aggressive manner because it just makes people want to do it more.

Last words on the matter - cheer up and don't mention things if you don't want them to be joked about.

• 2 weeks later...

Boxes of twenty four Stellas for £14 in Tesco's.

More importantly they're proper 330ml bottles instead of the poxy "one gulp and they're gone" 285ml that are the norm these days.....that extra 45ml makes all the differencetongue.png .

I apologise in advance to DK for drinking at home again....I'm thoroughly ashamed of myselfsad.png .

More importantly they're proper 330ml bottles instead of the poxy "one gulp and they're gone" 285ml that are the norm these days.....that extra 45ml makes all the differencetongue.png .

I apologise in advance to DK for drinking at home again....I'm thoroughly ashamed of myselfsad.png .

Did you not mean 45mm lol

And so you should be, probably why youre not appreciating the word association game ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Next year's holiday bookedbiggrin.png .

Going to Bournemouth!

Actually we're not....it was our first choice (had a personal recommendation) but too expensive sadlysad.png . Had to settle for Greece again....just have to make the best of it I suppose.

Bournemouth was more expensive than Greece?!

We went to Greece once.

Couldn't understand a word anyone was saying.

No, but Bournemouth is a nice place all year round I always found, a more benign variation of Blackpool. Certainly worse UK sea resorts you could visit for sure.

For the benefit of this thread, it gets dark early now and stays dark later in the mornings so i guess I was kind of pleased with that. Born in December in my defense, never was one for the sun.

No, as in 'it's all greek to us' maybe, It wasn't necessarily 'go to Greece and can't understand the locals'

I undertook several foreign language courses at various colleges but Greek wasn't one of them, although I believe it was available. Such a small percentage of the world speaks the language, so you're better off with French or Spanish for vacations and trips away where it may, or can be utilized.

• 2 weeks later...