IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

Got a new TV. I found the component that blew on the other one but its a bit tricky to find a replacement so managed to talk the wife into letting me get a new one :)

Got a Samsung this time, theyre apparently the most reliable. But even so, apparently new TVs have a max life span of 5-6 years?! :blink:

Still, very happy with the new one. Doesnt have the ambi-light setting like the Philips (whos customer service has been useless) but the picture is better and its a bit bigger :)

When a television has a fault or generally wears out we don't always purchase a new one. Just find another in the property that sits by and use that instead, we don't essentially need to spend money for new products. Must have maybe television sets near double figures around and about, so when one is no longer operative, it's not always a problem you see.

When a television has a fault or generally wears out we don't always purchase a new one. Just find another in the property that sits by and use that instead, we don't essentially need to spend money for new products. Must have maybe television sets near double figures around and about, so when one is no longer operative, it's not always a problem you see.

for that to work, surely you have to have bought a new one whilst the others still work?

Looking at things from different perspectives maybe. If I make a rough estimate now, there are around ten or eleven sets around the property, incuding one large plasma screen, so we've never really had a problem with viewing. However you want to interpret it as, it's never difficult in finding something to view from. True enough, one or two could be discarded or sold off, to the right individuals.

Collins was in Buster, that film about the Great Train Robbery. An annoying individual and with little talent or substance, but Julie Walters at least makes it one reason to watch.

I don't like any Collins (individual) songs. Some reason don't have a problem with Genesis and like one or two of their songs when he was involved.

found out it's gonna be a girl...would've preferred a nephew for footballing reasons but still she will be shown the way :)

Congrats! My daughter was supposed to find out this week; but the scanner broke down (she's in Poland visiting the father's parents so don't blame the NHS) :(. Have to wait for next week now when she gets home.

Could do with another boy....girls are 4-2 up currently grandchildren wise.

quitting smoking...done it for a week and i already feel fantastic...thinking of trying it with beer next to be honest!

Good on you for the smoking.....was in the queue to pay for petrol the other day when guy in front of me bought twenty B&H, £7.97!!! Wtf? Don't know how anyone can afford it.

Vaunting the vibes again I just found a can of beer in the back of the fridge that I didn't know was there :D:beer: .