IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

Ten, that is the ultimate female tactic! - find something that has practically no link to the argument in order to win....

isn't it..that's the problem with cat lovers..they assume lions and such are fluffy and use them to fall back on the fight argument..don't see many rushin to get them as pets though ;)

isn't it..that's the problem with cat lovers..they assume lions and such are fluffy and use them to fall back on the fight argument..don't see many rushin to get them as pets though wink.png

not sure many people run out for a wolf either though mate....

And Ten, only a cat person would want to put that debate one on one. Fact is, pack of wolves against a pride of lions - wolves every time mate, got more intelligence and because of their loyalty, can work together. Leopard (or Jaguar, not sure) I bet wolf and against the tiger Im not sure. Bigger and stronger sure, as quick and agile.... dunno.

Anyway, you naughty boys, I opened a thread for this stupid debate!

And Ten, only a cat person would want to put that debate one on one. Fact is, pack of wolves against a pride of lions - wolves every time mate, got more intelligence and because of their loyalty, can work together. Leopard (or Jaguar, not sure) I bet wolf and against the tiger Im not sure. Bigger and stronger sure, as quick and agile.... dunno.

EXACTLY Marco....suck my

plums_wallpapers_5850_1600x1200.jpg

Or get your wolf/doggie friend to do it. They like guzzling balls.

And sorry Matthew, you're right, you shouldn't have started this debate in here. Warning to Matt.

We shall proceed elsewhere.

i wasn't the one who started the my pet is harder than your pet argument though ;)

If you put it in soccer terminology then Lions beat Wolves and Tigers, no such thing as Leopards or Jaguars for sure, unless they drive in one, but seems unlikely for these group of supporters.

No good vibes today. Shaved off a full beard that was a bit uncomfortable but apart from that, a day of no great endeavor. Maybe next time

All this talk of Lions and Tigers takes me back to that essay I did on which of these fellas was the better, I remember actually writing a good few pages on which one would win in a fight.

Surprising how that always seems to be the school-boy argument yet it does actually answer a lot when looked into in detail.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard of the group but that's about it, would never bother with a 'social network' communication with band members of anywhere, never even heard of a Mike Lewis until today.

There was some very heavy and torrential rain today and over the weekend. I was quite pleased. Can appreciate it may be a hazard for road users or indeed others but it was a welcome relief. Damn weather has been bizarre the last few days.

I've heard of the group but that's about it, would never bother with a 'social network' communication with band members of anywhere, never even heard of a Mike Lewis until today.

Why?

It's just the same as using social media to talk to Everton players.

What!? That was the argument. What would win, see my original challenge post. You two are shite.

Original Post -

"You pick your biggest and 'best' dog and i'll do the same with a cat. you post a picture and i'll do the same, then we'll decide who's would win."

Dog Corner (Dick Dippers)

Marco

Matt

Cat Corner (Cool Cats)

Ten

Romey

Mike

Zoo

(so far.....)

You two huddle for warmth, whilst we prowl and piss on you filthy creatures.

Bare in mind, you brought this on yourself. We've gone way off topic here, and for a Mod, you're not doing your job properly if that happens *calls Louis...

Sort it out.

The cats lot would be banned :P I'm in the dog's corner.

• 3 weeks later...

The Power League is the major league that the 'JJB Soccerdome' run on a weekly basis. After leaving Everton FC and leaving Sunday League football I decided that I'd try my hand at it, tonight me and my team won the big prize with a 6-2 victory over our opponants.

start your own business with that..

What did I have to get excited about today?

got dark earlier, October in a few weeks, but then I got a spontaneous moment of irritation as I know Christmas accessories will be in the stores in a week or two. I was also pleased that Liverpool appear to be a poor side, and another season of winning nothing, but I wasn't thinking about them tonight. Still dark at 3-45 in the morning, and my wife is being very tolerant and no chance of a hangover in the morning. I have reason for some optimism.

Load of fucking nonsense to some, but you damn well I couldn't care less. Goodnight. mellow.png