Arteta Cahill Neville VDM

Johnson Beattie

I hope those players arent in those positions  :blink:

Howard

Hibbert  Lescott  Yobo  Valente

Arteta  Cahill  Neville  VDM

Johnson  Beattie

36160[/snapback]

I'm with you, think Neville will be sitting just in front of the defence and AJ playing in the hole with Beattie right up front knocking the balls down.

Its a near certain bet tho' that someone will supprise in pre season and we will start with sumat no one saw comming, my bets on Turner or Ruddy starting and possibly Yobo Stubbs at the back!

I hope those players arent in those positions  :blink:

Howard

Hibbert  Lescott  Yobo  Valente

Arteta  Cahill  Neville  VDM

Johnson  Beattie

36160[/snapback]

Saved me writing them out Mark, I mean you don't buy a new car and leave it in the garage and use your bike, do you?.

ATB

Mac

Saved me writing them out Mark, I mean you don't buy a new car and leave it in the garage and use your bike, do you?.

ATB

Mac

36176[/snapback]

Agreed, i dont see the point in paying that amount for a defender and not playing him. I actually think he'll play Lescott for say 3 games then rest him for a couple and then play him for 3 games etc just until hes fully up to speed with the Premiership

Its not who would you play its who do you think Moyes will play otherwise id play Lescott aswell just dont think Moyes will as he will be keen to get off to a good start thats why I can see Stubbs starting

Edited by scouse

Breaking news David Moyes arrives at Goodison riding a bicycle.................... :huh:

36182[/snapback]

I knew I could rely on you Fishman, he has to play his two newbies otherwise the doom and gloom merchants will be straight on his back.

ATB

Mac

I think Leon Osman deserves a place in the starting xi. I think he brings something different to the team and has a very good creative side. Also he is young, quick and skilfull

36266[/snapback]

Just described Arteta there mate, Ozzie is a cracking player, but with the talent we have available, I feel he is a bench warmer (for now).

Nice to have you with us, how about starting a thread in Introductions and tell us a bit about yourself.

ATB

Mac

..........................Howard..............................

..Hibbert.......Yobo.......Lescott...........Nuno.....

..arteta........cahill.........osman.......Andy Van..

................Beattie............AJ.....................

That would be my team :)

Im really looking forward to next season :D

COYB!!

Just described Arteta there mate, Ozzie is a cracking player, but with the talent we have available, I feel he is a bench warmer (for now).

Nice to have you with us, how about starting a thread in Introductions and tell us a bit about yourself.

ATB

Mac

36271[/snapback]

Thank you 4 the welcome, i understand what you mean about arteta a great player, and if i was david moyes i would picking him ever time. But i would also pick osman as i think you can never have enough creativity in the side as we never seem to create goals.

Last season being a case in point in a lack of creativity, last season there were chances aplenty and this year all being well AJ should sort that.

A lot of hopes resting on his shoulders this year, I pray he is up to it.

ATB

Mac