IGNORED

Jose Baxter

Jamie Muller @jdmcpfc1990

19m

Hope we do a deal with Jose Baxter as has been suggested. The fact he was offered another contract at #efc suggests he is talented #cpfc

not sure who this guy is but not heard of us offering him a new contract.

I think he looked like a decent player, without looking anything like the hype that was aimed at him. He has been one of the best & most consistent players in our reserves (wasnt he rezzy player of the year?) and I think its a slight shame he was given more game time at the expense of someone like Mcfadden.

I dont blame him for not signing on, and it sounds like he wants to get some first team football under his belt so good luck to him.

gosling we brought from another club so its different,he came from ipswich,baxter has been with us for years,im sure we will get a fee maybe not much,he may find himself in limbo for a while unless everton wave the fee,whoever decides to sign him they will not know how much they have to pay.

Plymouthsmile.png .

doubt it, will be more like the Gosling thing wont it?

No Gosling was able to walk because we didnt offer him a contract in writting otherwise we would have got a fee for him ( it applies to any player under 23 I think ).

Baxter has turned down a contract so we are due a compensation fee, might even be enough to get the Park End painted

• 1 month later...

I think he's one of those players who found it too easy too young. His fitness levels look to have been very poor to be honest (the picture on BBC page), for a lad so young he shouldn't look so bloated and maybe he's missed a vital part of his development. Fitness and athletic ability is a massive art of the game now. Look at Osman, he's as weak as a kitten but he is mobile and extremely fit, he has a great leap and makes the most of what he has got.

Hopefully him finding a team being tougher than he thought is the kick up the backside he needs. I hope he makes it but I am not sure.

Guest blueboy122

I'd welcome him back here if he doesn't find a club

image_normal.jpgjose baxter@jbaxter_37

How can Peter crouch let his rat of a bird do column for the sun after he has played for Liverpool? Do anything for money that scrubber

Society of today is going down the pan, how can he openly come out and call another proffesional's girl freind a rat and a scrubber.