IGNORED

Jose Baxter

Guest blueboy122

Because she is?

O right so he should publically state that infront of her freinds and family. Its a fucking outrage, these people who write stuff on the internet do my head in little keyboard warrior Jose would he say that to her face..Doubt it so why hide behind a screen. Things like that dont need to be said in the public eye. If my son ever spoke about someone like that publically there would be hell to pay. Some people just dont have any morals these days.......

O right so he should publically state that infront of her freinds and family. Its a fucking outrage, these people who write stuff on the internet do my head in little keyboard warrior Jose would he say that to her face..Doubt it so why hide behind a screen. Things like that dont need to be said in the public eye. If my son ever spoke about someone like that publically there would be hell to pay. Some people just dont have any morals these days.......

So what would you think about your daughter going to write for the S*n?

Guest blueboy122

So what would you think about your daughter going to write for the S*n?

What has that got to do with anything?

The people that wrote the article regarding Liverpool fans has long gone pal like wise the editor, people have got to make a living the people that are responsabile for the article are two people in a huge organisation.

My opinion on you,david moyes,everton,liverpool,abbie clancy etc is exactly my view and I wouldnt air my views in the view of the public, Jose has made himself look like a right knobhead. Some people really cant buy class....

What has that got to do with anything?

The people that wrote the article regarding Liverpool fans has long gone pal like wise the editor, people have got to make a living the people that are responsabile for the article are two people in a huge organisation.

My opinion on you,david moyes,everton,liverpool,abbie clancy etc is exactly my view and I wouldnt air my views in the view of the public, Jose has made himself look like a right knobhead. Some people really cant buy class....

What's the point in having a view if you're scared to give it. If everyone was like you, we'd still all be blind to what really happened 23 years ago.

Guest blueboy122

What's the point in having a view if you're scared to give it. If everyone was like you, we'd still all be blind to what really happened 23 years ago.

Your chatting shite mate am afraid. My point was that I dont agree with foul mouthed outburst infront of the general public.

Who's scared?

Its about morals and class.

I dont understand your argument? Are you saying that Jose was right to come and call Peter crouch girlfreind that infront of the general public if so thats fine just people opinions I suppose......

Guest blueboy122

I have disagreed with what Jose said..... What has that got to do with the way Liverpool fans and all fans have showed class and respect in the way they have gone about there justice campaign? You are comparing a twitter rant to a legal court case....... Hmm.

You're a thick cunt trying to white knight and you've had your eye wiped, and now you're just digging a hole. Stick your hand up, admit you didn't realise why Baxter had tweeted it and go cry wank yourself to sleep over your precious page 3.

If not have fun facebooking all these for posting in public about how much of a rat she is.

https://www.facebook...ncy/63844004202 and after that go on the Hillsborough pages and argue why they shouldn't have banners saying don't buy the S*n and then take a trip round every news agent in Liverpool and tell them why they should sell it.

Latest 3 comments

You guna write the Stoke v Man City report for the Sun tomora? Seen how freak has scored? Your an embarrassment to your roots girl!

you horrible, horrible, horrible vile human being, how can you be from our city and write for the scum!!! they have dragged our fucking city through the mud! branded us as murderers! you horrrrrrrrrid person! i hope karma rears its ugly head right to you! fucking horrible person! hope you loose everything you've got, you do not deserve the air you breathe!!!!!!

You should feel ashamed pf yourself and as for peter he will no even more so about what this means lets face it not as thou u are desprate for cash

Nearly 12% of his followers retweeted it, which shows an awful lot of people also agree. To show the magnitude of the 2500 retweets. Consider Wayne Rooney whose last tweet was retweeted 2000 times and he has a following of over 5 million.

Edited by pete0

Tbf, Baxter wasn't employed by any football at the time was he? So he was just a 'normal' tweeter at that time and I'm sure he wasn't the only 'normal' tweeter to say something like that.

Correct but other 'normal' tweeters aren't in the same circles as crouch and clancy. You shouldn't be calling people's wives/ mother of his child that in public. A more extreme example is Leon knight abusing o'hara and his mrs.

Guest blueboy122

You're a thick cunt trying to white knight and you've had your eye wiped, and now you're just digging a hole. Stick your hand up, admit you didn't realise why Baxter had tweeted it and go cry wank yourself to sleep over your precious page 3.

If not have fun facebooking all these for posting in public about how much of a rat she is.

https://www.facebook...ncy/63844004202 and after that go on the Hillsborough pages and argue why they shouldn't have banners saying don't buy the S*n and then take a trip round every news agent in Liverpool and tell them why they should sell it.

Latest 3 comments

You guna write the Stoke v Man City report for the Sun tomora? Seen how freak has scored? Your an embarrassment to your roots girl!

you horrible, horrible, horrible vile human being, how can you be from our city and write for the scum!!! they have dragged our fucking city through the mud! branded us as murderers! you horrrrrrrrrid person! i hope karma rears its ugly head right to you! fucking horrible person! hope you loose everything you've got, you do not deserve the air you breathe!!!!!!

You should feel ashamed pf yourself and as for peter he will no even more so about what this means lets face it not as thou u are desprate for cash

Nearly 12% of his followers retweeted it, which shows an awful lot of people also agree. To show the magnitude of the 2500 retweets. Consider Wayne Rooney whose last tweet was retweeted 2000 times and he has a following of over 5 million.

Your embarrasing mate. I am a thick cunt? How am I thick? How have I had my eye wiped? I just stated I didnt agree with what Jose said infront of thousands of people, I just though he could have kept it to himself. could have said it with alot more dignity and class "dissapointed one of our own has wrote for the sun" along those lines.

You my freind are an embarrasment you little keyboard warrior.

Guest blueboy122

who gives a fuck what baxter said...he's no more or less important than anyone else..he's allowed his opinion just like we all are..if he wants to air it he's welcome to..no one has to listen

Ofcourse mate, personally I just think it was a little bad taste saying what he said that's all.

Guest blueboy122

This thread needs closing and peteO needs to wind his neck in. Fair enough Baxter voices his disappointment but he's in the public eye and should do it in a more eloquent manner.

Exactly

Guest blueboy122

Latest 3 comments

I fully realised why he said he it "you thick cunt" I just dont agree with way he said it........ "go and wank" or what ever you said? What does that mean exactly?

Ha pathetic and youve been shown up as a right dickhead

Edited by blueboy122

Your embarrasing mate. I am a thick cunt? How am I thick? How have I had my eye wiped? I just stated I didnt agree with what Jose said infront of thousands of people, I just though he could have kept it to himself. could have said it with alot more dignity and class "dissapointed one of our own has wrote for the sun" along those lines.

You my freind are an embarrasment you little keyboard warrior.

I fully realised why he said he it "you thick cunt" I just dont agree with way he said it........ "go and wank" or what ever you said? What does that mean exactly?

Ha pathetic and youve been shown up as a right dickhead

When asked what you would think if you were her father and she went to write for the S*n you avoided the question and focused purely on Baxter, so I assume you must be a jealous former team mate or class mate.

Further on you say Baxter should have conducted himself better, by saying he's really disappointed. Which is exactly what he's done. Do you not agree that she is a 'rat' and a 'scrubber'?

It's funny you go on about morals when you have the integrity of the whiny pathetic little group of bitch's and moaners that make this country a PC laughing stock. I can imagine you to be in the little snip-its in papers were a person is moaning about a nipple slip on tele or a naked print on a t shirt saying it should be banned because you find it appalling and offensive. If not you must be a relative of the scrubber or just hate Baxter. Definitely one of the 3 (I think you're the 3rd). I hope you're not either of the latter 2, because that means you must be a local. If so you should be very ashamed of yourself, but with whacked out morals like yours, I wouldn't be surprised.

Just to reiterate; there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. Abbey Clancy chose to write for that paper - at possible the most sensitive moment and in doing so spitting in the face of her culture - and fully deserves any abuse she gets, and from the general public on her fb page scrubber is the least offensive name she has been called.

Guest blueboy122

I didnt even read the rest of your post because I have lost all effort to talk to you after your outburst. I had merely stated that I would have thought that a professional sportsman would have conducted himself better than he did thats all.

You think to much pal, I have never met Jose Baxter in my life but he came across well in the bbc interview.

OO who am i kidding he turned me down in gbar toilets when i asked him if I could suck his dick, thats why I hate him so much. crying.gifrofl.gif

From me disagreeing with Jose baxter comments I am now a jelous school mate of his.....You need a hobby mate. Have you tried Rock Climbing?

Guest blueboy122

When asked what you would think if you were her father and she went to write for the S*n you avoided the question and focused purely on Baxter, so I assume you must be a jealous former team mate or class mate.

Further on you say Baxter should have conducted himself better, by saying he's really disappointed. Which is exactly what he's done. Do you not agree that she is a 'rat' and a 'scrubber'?

It's funny you go on about morals when you have the integrity of the whiny pathetic little group of bitch's and moaners that make this country a PC laughing stock. I can imagine you to be in the little snip-its in papers were a person is moaning about a nipple slip on tele or a naked print on a t shirt saying it should be banned because you find it appalling and offensive. If not you must be a relative of the scrubber or just hate Baxter. Definitely one of the 3 (I think you're the 3rd). I hope you're not either of the latter 2, because that means you must be a local. If so you should be very ashamed of yourself, but with whacked out morals like yours, I wouldn't be surprised.

Just to reiterate; there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. Abbey Clancy chose to write for that paper - at possible the most sensitive moment and in doing so spitting in the face of her culture - and fully deserves any abuse she gets, and from the general public on her fb page scrubber is the least offensive name she has been called.

Brilliant....All because I dont agree with proffesional sportsmen speaking out of term when the public can see, he is meant to be a role model to younger kids.

Dont talk to me about why he said I know full well why he said it..... I just dont agree with how he said it.

You are weird.

Brilliant....All because I dont agree with proffesional sportsmen speaking out of term when the public can see, he is meant to be a role model to younger kids.

Dont talk to me about why he said I know full well why he said it..... I just dont agree with how he said it.

You are weird.

I'd rather be weird than what ever you consider to be normal.

He was hardly a professional sportsman at the time, not that should matter. If someone has an opinion they should be encouraged to share it and Twitter is a great outlet for it. Have a look at John Cusack's tweets, it's a breath of fresh air to see celebs use social media battle the telebox and help the susceptible lemmings make a decision for themselves, rather than live the squeaky clean I have no opinions and I'm scared of change as it might damage my image pathetic Simon Cowell minions.

Edited by pete0

Guest blueboy122

I'd rather be weird than what ever you consider to be normal.

He was hardly a professional sportsman at the time, not that should matter. If someone has an opinion they should be encouraged to share it and Twitter is a great outlet for it. Have a look at John Cusack's tweets, it's a breath of fresh air to see celebs use social media battle the telebox and help the susceptible lemmings make a decision for themselves, rather than live the squeaky clean I have no opinions and I'm scared of change as it might damage my image pathetic Simon Cowell minions.

Thats your opinion, I fully agree that people should air there views and if you had been reading my posts you would know that, but your to busy making up stories about me and Jose Baxter that you didnt notice that I dont have a problem with people airing their views I was just dissapointed with the way he did it and the way he did it infront of the whole world pretty much.

Thats your opinion, I fully agree that people should air there views and if you had been reading my posts you would know that, but your to busy making up stories about me and Jose Baxter that you didnt notice that I dont have a problem with people airing their views I was just dissapointed with the way he did it and the way he did it infront of the whole world pretty much.

Why should he censor his opinion? The worse someones actions/decisions the stronger they should be told.

As Steve said, calling other participants names usually goes beyond the pale, but I feel it's all very well and good in names outside of the forum pages that aren't relevant to here. I.e. Jeremy Kyle, Simon Cowell, Chris Evans, David Cameron, Bruce Forsyth etc etc. In my opinion, that constitutes open season and I don't see the problem. mellow.png

Far too late for me, so it's a goodnight.

somone close this thread please.

It's an insult to Evertonian's surely we can behave better than this.

The coments made were in bad taste about a horid situation, a situation where people need to act with more dignity, class is nothing to do with it, but dignity is.

Come on guys lets get back to representing our so called "family club".

Guest blueboy122

Thanks lads I thought it was me for a second. All's I have disagreed with is the way in which it was said by Jose and infront of thousands of people. Dignity is the word I was looking for cheers sukes. I just can't understand why I have been insulted for saying I disagree with someone's comments.....

Guest blueboy122

Why should he censor his opinion? The worse someones actions/decisions the stronger they should be told.

Just leave it mate, clearly your a child. I am not justifying anything to you or trying to say he should censor anything. ITS MY OPINION FROM A PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW OF WHICH I WAS DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY HE DID IT. END OF.

Thanks lads I thought it was me for a second. All's I have disagreed with is the way in which it was said by Jose and infront of thousands of people. Dignity is the word I was looking for cheers sukes. I just can't understand why I have been insulted for saying I disagree with someone's comments.....

Just leave it mate, clearly your a child. I am not justifying anything to you or trying to say he should censor anything. ITS MY OPINION FROM A PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW OF WHICH I WAS DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY HE DID IT. END OF.

Because you're saying he should censor his comments; comments that you've even alluded to agreeing with. I give up, you're too dumb to understand why your 'opinion' is a farce, tbh it's not even an opinion it iss groundless nonsense, and I'm not going to bother trying to explain why anymore.

I seen this quote the other day and it saddens me how much it rings true. "Ignorance is only blissful for the ignorant. The rest of us have to put up with them."

Guest blueboy122

Because you're saying he should censor his comments; comments that you've even alluded to agreeing with. I give up, you're too dumb to understand why your 'opinion' is a farce, tbh it's not even an opinion it iss groundless nonsense, and I'm not going to bother trying to explain why anymore.

I seen this quote the other day and it saddens me how much it rings true. "Ignorance is only blissful for the ignorant. The rest of us have to put up with them."

Where tell me where I have said he should censor his comments? I have simply just stated I dont agree with how he said it.

You think you clever my freind from quoting people, but your a laughing stock as your English is shocking.... "I seen"

Stop stating that I am dumb and dont understand as you do not know me or anything about me your just getting in a hissy fit as you have been made a laughing stock of. All of what you have said " my opinion is nonsense" etc is all your opinion. Get your fucking head out of our arse you childish little blirt and understand this, I agree with what you are saying that he shouldnt have to censor anything etc and abbie clancy was wrong etc etc I understand and agree with all that I just dont agree with the way in which Jose said those comments on twitter.

PERSONALLY I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT HE SAID. END OF.

Why are you crying and making such a fuss about my personal opinion on the matter. Leave it at that.

COYB for tonight.