IGNORED

Problems!

45 minutes ago, johnh said:

Sorry to keep raising problems but when I click on the smiley face (in the heading) to bring up the emojis, sometimes I get a single line of 'quality' emojis and sometimes I get a matrix of not particularly good quality emojis.  How do I ensure that I get the good quality ones?

You should get the following John, at the top you'll be given the option to use the ones you've used most recently or you can click on the drop down menu next to "categories" and you'll get more options. To see the ones we've always had click on "emoticons" at the bottom of the list.

Capture.JPG

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

This “isn’t” autocorrect is driving me nuts. @Louis, @MikeO - can’t we set a rule to replace words with another? I.e. if isn’t turns up with 1-4 T’s after it, it’s automatically replaced with isn’t? 

I'll investigate tomorrow Matt, overdone the sun and the Metaxa today so I'm quite likely to delete the entire site if I go into the admin panel tonight:D. Josh's fault, he flew out yesterday and is leading me astray. Honest:unsure:.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I can not see or access the Marco Silva thread. 
I can see in the title General Everton Discussion that someone has recently made a post, but when I open the title my Marco Silva thread is not there. 
Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem might be, or should I just count myself lucky 🍀 

24 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I can not see or access the Marco Silva thread. 
I can see in the title General Everton Discussion that someone has recently made a post, but when I open the title my Marco Silva thread is not there. 
Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem might be, or should I just count myself lucky 🍀 

Please ignore my problem which was of my own making I have It sorted. 
But I would like to thank you all for rushing to my aid in my hour of need? Wankers 😂😂😂

Why can’t I edit posts anymore? It might be a time thing though as I posted yesterday (in the heat of the moment). I read it back today and saw some typos and and grammatical mistakes. I know you’d @MikeO would be equally annoyed (although I doubt you’d of made them in the first place 😉)

53 minutes ago, barryj said:

Why can’t I edit posts anymore? It might be a time thing though as I posted yesterday (in the heat of the moment). I read it back today and saw some typos and and grammatical mistakes. I know you’d @MikeO would be equally annoyed (although I doubt you’d of made them in the first place 😉)

:D

We decided a while back to change the settings so that posts could be edited for typos etc. for up to five minutes after the post is first made and then the edit function would disable itself. We can increase the "window" if people would like, always open to ideas/suggestions.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

:D

We decided a while back to change the settings so that posts could be edited for typos etc. for up to five minutes after the post is first made and then the edit function would disable itself. We can increase the "window" if people would like, always open to ideas/suggestions.

I’d appreciate that as I often rant then read back the next day and think ‘what is that garbled mess I wrote’ 😂 Also not helped as I only post on my phone which loves a poor choice of auto correct / predict. 

If it doesn't happen I won’t lose sleep over it though. 

15 hours ago, barryj said:

I’d appreciate that as I often rant then read back the next day and think ‘what is that garbled mess I wrote’ 😂 Also not helped as I only post on my phone which loves a poor choice of auto correct / predict. 

If it doesn't happen I won’t lose sleep over it though. 

Extended time available to edit to 48 hours, anyone who wants to change things after that amount of time needs to seek help! 

• 1 month later...

Has there been an update? When I go to the unread content section, I usually use the condensed view rather than expanded. But now “condensed” is not doing anything and always in extended view (which is driving me nuts). Anyone else having this?