IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I still want them to win actually, sent this to my mate :

I want Utd to win it, so long as Liverpool come 4th. Just so Utd steal that CL place and finish below us in 7th. That would be ideal!

i'd laugh my fuckin cock off

But then 4th would only get Europa, so we'd definitely have to finish 5th or miss out on Europe at 6th place. (I think!!). Although I do think we'll finish above Spurs anyway :)

I still want them to win actually, sent this to my mate :

I want Utd to win it, so long as Liverpool come 4th. Just so Utd steal that CL place and finish below us in 7th. That would be ideal!

Sixth wouldn't be a Europa place if that happened though.....so we'd need to finish fifth or it'd be less funny.

Edited by MikeO
Ant beat me to it.

Amazing at Chelsea, three up v Arse after only quarter of an hour and Arse down to ten with Gibbs wrongly sent off.....should've been Oxlade-Chamberlain who told the ref it (hand ball) was him but Marriner ignored him. Bizarre.

Another three or four for Chelsea coupled with a big win for us would close the goal difference nicely!

That West Ham/Man Utd game was and hour and a half of my life that I wont get back.

Its embarrassing that West Hams only tactic was to float a ball into Carroll.

I thought that, for the first time in a long while, United actually looked good. Then again, it's not hard to look good against shite like West Ham.