IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Guest Nikica

Maybe the rs will need a favor from us when Man City come to Goodison.

Play the boy's mr Martinez......play the boys.Good game to blood some of the u-16.

"Gerrard has been the driving force!"

:rofl: Driving them straight to a bottle job. The silly fucker may well have cost them the title. You've put your foot in it big-time - and to think the likes of likes you has the audacity to talk to me in such a condescending fashion. You must like Gerrard because you share a similar IQ.

Gerrard proving yet again that he's one of the most overrated players in history. Can you believe that some clueless muppets think this goon is up there with Xavi and Pirlo? They should be banned from watching football for having opinions like that!

Any intelligent midfield player would have spent the second half trying to atone for that error, by playing the right pass at the right time. Instead this prick tried to find redemption by pointlessly shooting on sight every time he had the ball. He cost Liverpool big time today. It's a sign of his inferior intellect that he felt the only way he could redeem himself was through a Roy of the Rovers moment.

Fucking overrated chav cunt.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

Hopefully Man City win this league now. I'd be happy for Liverpool to win it if that wanker Gerrard had retired and has no chance of a medal.

"Gerrard has been the driving force!"

:rofl: The silly fucker may well have cost them the title.

Gerrard proving yet again that he's one of the most overrated players in history. Can you believe that some clueless muppets think this goon is up there with Xavi and Pirlo? They should be banned from watching football for having opinions like that!

Any intelligent midfield player would have spent the second half trying to atone for that error, by playing the right pass at the right time. Instead this prick tried to find redemption by pointlessly shooting on sight every time he had the ball. He cost Liverpool big time today. It's a sign of his inferior intellect that he felt the only way he could redeem himself was through a Roy of the Rovers moment.

Fucking overrated chav cunt.

Lol, as much as I find your Gerrard hatred pretty hard core, he was trying to find racies rocket wasn't he. Must admit, the number of times it's worked worried me.

Guest Nikica

Lol, as much as I find your Gerrard hatred pretty hard core, he was trying to find racies rocket wasn't he. Must admit, the number of times it's worked worried me.

It's worked because he's a one-trick pony i.e. nobody has ever denied he has a great shot from range. What people constantly overlook is that the reason Liverpool often needed a late winner is because he failed to control the game in the first place, and hence translate that control into goals and a relatively comfortable win. He spent years doing this.

He's the most overrated player I have ever seen. He's had one world-class season, and that was only because Mascherano and Alonso were acting as the double pivot. He wasn't even a CM at the time ffs.

I despise the cunt and the way that he buys into his own hype as well as the England team's. He's one of those pricks who lacks the ability to reflect and simply believes all the shite the English media say about he and other English players.

As I say, I hate the guy's public profile so much that he's the reason between me being happy for Liverpool and their generally decent fans if they win the league, and me being annoyed about it. He's that offensive.

And Blue 250 is up his arsehole - like all Gerrard sycophants his view of football is in the dark ages.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

I love how the idiotic commentators said he 'slipped', as if that was the problem - the slip was a result of his shoddy technique. He failed to control a simple ball because he took his eye off it, and then lost his footing as a result. Stupid fucker. If I did that at 5 a sides I'd be embarrassed - he just did it in the most popular league in the world.

Henry (twice), Drogba, Ba...he must have a real hardon for black strikers of African descent.

Could be a future quiz question:

"What do Thierry Henry, Didier Drogba and Demba Ba have in common?" They all directly benefited from Gerrard's lack of game intelligence in huge games.

Edited by Nikica