IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Guest Nikica

Sorry mods.

Can any of you show me how to move private messages into view.

many thanks.

Calls me a brown nose, yet now wants to shame me in public to garner support. Funny guy. This will be my last reply to you in respect of the requests from Matt, hanfia etc.

"Great goal from Yaya Toure. Who said the guy isn't world class?"

I think he's world-class, but I can see why people think he isn't. Scoring a goal against Palace wouldn't sway anyone's opinion one way or the other anyway.

Edited by Nikica

Calls me a brown nose, yet now wants to shame me in public to garner support. Funny guy. This will be my last reply to you in respect of the requests from Matt, hanfia etc.

"Great goal from Yaya Toure. Who said the guy isn't world class?"

I think he's world-class, but I can see why people think he isn't. Scoring a goal against Palace wouldn't sway anyone's opinion one way or the other anyway.

Garner support, leave that to you !..............your the expert on that aren't you 'brown nose'.

Interesting..........you obviously believe your private messages would bring 'shame'.

:)

Guest Nikica

Garner support, leave that to you !..............your the expert on that aren't you 'brown nose'.

Interesting..........you obviously believe your private messages would bring 'shame'.

:)

Who do I garner support from? I get on very well with Matt yet I had a major go at him when he stated that Atletico would finish mid-table in England. If you're looking for someone who is reluctant to reveal his real views in case his online chums disagree, then you're talking to the wrong guy.

I don't think they'd bring me great shame - perhaps in terms of my attitude, but I also argued against much of what you said about Gerrard. So yeah, a bit of both.

I see now that you offered an olive branch in the other thread. I thank you for that and respect it. I accept it and would rather be civil in future as it's much nicer.

Kind of relief that Arsenal won and they're just about guaranteed a fourth place now. Puts less pressure on us for the weekend and to be truthful, this damn end of season business if getting too much often enough now.

Try to say the right things, but know what I'm getting at, even if it doesn't appear that way in text format.

Edited by Dalziel Kane

Newcastle were dire, clueless. However 'lucky' Arsenal still got awarded a clear offside goal. Watching on TV, as soon as the ball reached Ozil, I shouted 'offside'. The ref and linesman had a better view than me but didn't give it. However, it didn't make any difference as Newcastle wouldn't have beaten Torquay and they have been relegated to the Conference.

Bayern were poor against United - and boring. For all the possession stuff that Guardiola espouses, they were much more dangerous under Heynckes. There is something to be said for the up and at 'em approach. Bayern look as though they have no heart.

Edited by formby

Bayern were poor against United - and boring. For all the possession stuff that Guardiola espouses, they were much more dangerous under Heynckes. There is something to be said for the up and at 'em approach. Bayern look as though they have no heart.

I totally agree. Jupp's team looked so much better. I really don't like what pep has done to them.

Expect though the Germans to remain one of the favorites for the FIFA World Cup later this year.

Caught some sporadic updates from the semi-final this night and last we left it Madrid were ahead by some distance and guess they now have another final place to their name. Commentary couldn't help but allude to goddamn Chelsea at every opportunity however and how they're just about in the final event also and the second game with Atletico Madrid is virtually academic. I didn't even catch the first game score but they just about gave it away eventually. Needless to say, sincerely hope the European Cup goes back to Spain this year.

haf will reassure you :)

I think it's something I'm watching out for to be honest... If people develop the correct blueprint to counter attack and destroy you then I expect Martinez to be aware of this. He can't just carry on with a philosophy regardless.

I think it's something I'm watching out for to be honest... If people develop the correct blueprint to counter attack and destroy you then I expect Martinez to be aware of this. He can't just carry on with a philosophy regardless.

Yeah I hope he has taken notice as well how barca is fading and no possession counter attacking Atletico is riding high as well. Possession isn't the be all end all just like counter attacking isn't. A fresh approach that melds all the different tactics and makes your team flexible to switch is the best in my opinion.