IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I had a gambling addiction for years, gave it up about 2006. It fucking had me, caused problems with my family and had me almost in despair at times, found it impossible to get away. It's a slippery slope, and as with other things in life, if you can't handle it correctly, it can take over your life almost and does get a grip on you. Eventually managed to pull away from it all, and it was one of the best decisions I ever did, never looked back.

Norwich, not my favorite side by any length, got another good result today and seem to be getting by with Lamberts departure, and I felt like giving them a bit of recognition. Think Swansea did well again, as did West Bromwich, unfortunately. Hibernian doing well in the SPL, got a result at Celtic yesterday and still up there in the league.

Leeds United let in three I'm sure of it, but can't remember the opposition, ahead of our next round fixture.

GOALLLL!!!!! After saying they weren't clicking Arsenal go and score and it's Podolski with the goal with a great left-footed finish. The Gunners broke up-field on a counter attack with Cazorla he found the run of the German with a lovely through ball and he made no mistake firing past Reina, great goal

Liverpool 0 Arsenal 1

<3

am i the only person who sees nothing in shelvey? he's awful

Reminds me of Ireland but lacks the attacking flair.. so yeah he's got fuck all.

Did anyone notice how poor Liverpool and Arsenals teams looked on the team sheets before the game. Nothing imposing offensively or defensively. This year is a great opportunity for us to leap frog over a few clubs.

Edited by pete0

It's all a stunt to get more money IMO, like what Rooney did when he said he was thinking about going to Manchester City. I like Ronaldo footballing-wise and mostly in person too (I just hate it when he gets a bit arrogant) and considering his goal to game ratio I can see why he's expecting a raise.

It's all a stunt to get more money IMO, like what Rooney did when he said he was thinking about going to Manchester City. I like Ronaldo footballing-wise and mostly in person too (I just hate it when he gets a bit arrogant) and considering his goal to game ratio I can see why he's expecting a raise.

So you hate him all the time then?