IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I think Chelsea look better than they did last year. They've got players like Hazard now who have really shown what they can bring to the game and IMO they have a better chance of winning the title than they did last year, I do however agree with you on the fact that they probably won't. I'm tipping either Barcelona or Real Madrid for the top prize after their dissapointing Semi-Final bow-outs last time round.

Still not sold on Chelsea... They have good attacking players but they still look soft through the middle and at the back. Mikel is piss poor (their version of Neville), Terry & Lampard are on the decline, and Luiz is decent but inconsistent. They still arent even close to the Mourinho squads.

I don't know hardly any other results from yesterday apart from ours, and not all that interested to be truthful, my interest in soccer is no longer what it used to be. Today there will be Manchester United and Liverpool and another big game that I can't remember. No love lost for either opposition but I'm hoping United edge a result, can't be too impartial on this.

IMO United set up to defend for the first 45 minutes because they knew Liverpool would come out fighting with the whole Hillsbrough thing. SAF will give them a boot up the arse and tell them to push forward for the win and with Liverpool at 10 men I can see them taking the three points.