IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Fuck Liverpool and what they do in all honesty. This came through on the radio earlier, and while its a good result for them (or any side), can't bring myself to offer congratulations. Still expect Rogers to carry on where Dalglish and Hodgson left off , and be unable to deliver a trophy - I hope that pattern continues for a good many years yet.

Better news was recieved as Manchester City returned to the summit today so it wasn't a completely wasted afternoon. Needless to say, won't be viewing any highlights later today.

Some deluded twonk text this into the BBC website

ET INVOLVED VIA 81111

Tom in Liverpool: Be afraid, SAS are back! When was the last time a team scored five at Stoke?

Errm Tom when was the last time a team conceded three at stoke????

One of the five was an own goal and another was a dodgy pen.....and two were scored by a £200,000 a week player, so yes, very well done.

The same way they coped when he was banned last season and the beginning of this one; quite well.

That could be the difference at the end of the year, they coped admirably, albeit they had easier games when they were without him.

Given the choice of any players in the world that you would have in our team my order at the moment would be 1. Ronaldo 2. Suarez 3. Messi.... Messi is a genius but with suarez you know that in the prem he does what it says on the tin.

Regretfully Suarez is a genuine world class player - the best in the premier league this year.

Guest blueboy122

How well are Villa playing?

Just glad a team has turned up against Liverpool every match I seem to watch them the opposition never turn up.

Am sure Liverpool will roar back but fair play to Villa for their performance so far.

I know Mark doesn't rate Gabby Agbonglahor (spelling) but I think he is a great asset to have in any team, even on the bench as an impact sub would love him at Goodison even though his decision making is questionable at times. But he brings so much in terms of pace that defenders are always on the backfoot.