IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

How well are Villa playing?

Just glad a team has turned up against Liverpool every match I seem to watch them the opposition never turn up.

Am sure Liverpool will roar back but fair play to Villa for their performance so far.

I know Mark doesn't rate Gabby Agbonglahor (spelling) but I think he is a great asset to have in any team, even on the bench as an impact sub would love him at Goodison even though his decision making is questionable at times. But he brings so much in terms of pace that defenders are always on the backfoot.

villa is playing great. gabby was the reason they scored first, just burned down the left and put a cross in, gerrard was caught watching. they have a lot of pressure, great defending and are really frustrating suarez (dived a couple times already). they are playing the counterattack really fast.

What's Guzan supposed to do? He has to drive him outside. It's not his fault Suarez let's his feet drag when he's already past him and initiates the very minimal contact himself. The ref should book Suarez for simulation, Guzan did nothing wrong.

i just don't see that suarez would have got in a decent position..he was stretching to take it past guzan as it was..maybe i'm bein harsh as i'm just annoyed as fuck that they always get this shit