IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

The Ref killed the game for Spurs. Shocking decision to send Rose off

Not really the ref's fault. Once the linesman had decided it was a penalty the ref had no option but to send him off because it was a goal scoring opportunity.

The ref was let down by his linesman. The sane linesman who denied Spurs a goal at 1-0!

Guest blueboy122

Not really the ref's fault. Once the linesman had decided it was a penalty the ref had no option but to send him off because it was a goal scoring opportunity.

The ref was let down by his linesman. The sane linesman who denied Spurs a goal at 1-0!

Splitting hairs.

The linesman killed the game for Spurs

The Ref killed the game for Spurs. Shocking decision to send Rose off

He got barely a nick on the ball, only in slow motion could you see it.

Its a strange ruling but for me, merely touching the ball doesn't warrant a tackle from behind the player in the box. Its a desperate act that you need to ensure you get right and move the ball.

Jose having a go at West Hams tactics by playing a defensive game. Did anybody else like Sam allardyces response on MOTD.

It was true what he said, they're relegation candidates so they aren't going to go to Chelsea and play an attacking game...

To only have one shot on goal though? That's quite sad.

To only have one shot on goal though? That's quite sad.

I think it was sour grapes by Mourinho but in all honesty would you expect anything else from Allardyce??? This man has made millions from playing anti football... embarrassing.

"He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've out witted him. He just can't cope. He can tell me all he wants, I don't give a s***. I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down saying we play crap football. It's brilliant when you get a result against him. Hard luck, Jose,"

Outwitted him??? Like he outwitted Nottingham Forest, the man is a fraud.

This is the man who said:-

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Internazionale or Real Madrid," said Allardyce. "It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the Double or the league every time.

"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem. It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time. It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

Jose Mourinho after Arsenal 0 Chelsea O on December 23: "Boring is the team who plays at home and can't score a goal."

Jose Mourinho after Chelsea 0 West Ham 0 on January 29: "This is not the best league in the world, this is football from the 19th century. The only [other] thing I could bring was a Black and Decker [tool] to destroy the wall. It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play. It's very difficult."

-------------

Ok Jose, so you mean like you did against United when you played a 4-6-0....

I bet he will do exactly the same against City.....Hope City destroy them 4 or 6-0 would do me. :)

Edited by bluenosetoffee

I think it was sour grapes by Mourinho but in all honesty would you expect anything else from Allardyce??? This man has made millions from playing anti football... embarrassing.

"He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've out witted him. He just can't cope. He can tell me all he wants, I don't give a s***. I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down saying we play crap football. It's brilliant when you get a result against him. Hard luck, Jose,"

Outwitted him??? Like he outwitted Nottingham Forest, the man is a fraud.

This is the man who said:-

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Internazionale or Real Madrid," said Allardyce. "It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the Double or the league every time.

"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem. It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time. It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

:rofl:

Jose Mourinho after Arsenal 0 Chelsea O on December 23: "Boring is the team who plays at home and can't score a goal."

Jose Mourinho after Chelsea 0 West Ham 0 on January 29: "This is not the best league in the world, this is football from the 19th century. The only [other] thing I could bring was a Black and Decker [tool] to destroy the wall. It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play. It's very difficult."

-------------

Ok Jose, so you mean like you did against United when you played a 4-6-0....

I bet he will do exactly the same against City.....Hope City destroy them 4 or 6-0 would do me. :)

I think in fairness his 4-6-0 had more goals in them than the average team, but for me he is a manager who should gamble far more than he does.

Hypocritical from Mourinho though considering he's won most of his major honours the same way.

Its not really the same way though is it. His teams always carry a threat of some sort, despite the defensive tactics.

Allardyce just got lucky because they had enough alright chances to score especially with the calibre of player they have. I think if they played that game 100 times with the same tactics they would probably lose well over 90% of them!