IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

they were unlucky.

Just watching the highlights of the NorthEast derby, may have been wrong about Johnson and Colback. It's the 3rd week I've paid attention to them (in highlights only) since we were kinda linked and they look impressive at the moment

always liked colback..didn't realise he was 24 though

always liked colback..didn't realise he was 24 though

I like him as well. He'll never be a regular starter but he can fill in in numerous positions and will never let you down in any of them. Which, for us, is a massively important player to have as part of your squad. If we could get him on a free he'd be a brilliant bit of business for us. Looks unlikely now though because I reckon Sunderland will stay up.

He's what Moyes tried to make Naismith for us tbh. Except the reality is that Naismith is only good in an attacking position rather than being able to cover many positions.

Guest blueboy122

Anyone see that Chico Flores? One cheating horrible prick he is.

Awful Haf wasn't it.

Lucky for the Hammers the game was pretty much won. If that had come at 0-0 might of been different outcome.

How can ref class that as violet conduct I have no idea.

Chico is an embarrassment to the sport and to his club

Disgraceful the lot of them, getting a fellow pro sent off for faking an "assault" = 3 match ban...

Basically cheats can have a massive impact in how a season finishes.

As Marco said, some sort of retrospective action is needed... You can just imagine Big Dunc if someone did that to him... it would be a meeting after the game where they truly find out what it is like to get hit.

Just don't like it at all.

Guest blueboy122

That's pathetic.

I cant understand why the FA's in each country doesn't just start banning players for that sort of behaviour. They should review the incidents every Monday and give the bans there and then contacting the clubs saying X player is banned for 5 games etc.

Would soon sort all this horrendous behaviour out.

Guest blueboy122

I think with any half decent team there'd be points in a match (particularly playing 4-3-3) where you could draw nine triangle off the central midfielder....nothing very stunning about it, just players being in the right position.

Agreed am sure any team playing a certain way would make the same amount of triangles.

Clear red card by the laws of the game. He touches a player's face and as Romey says he leans his head into Gurpegi after it. We'd all be angry if he did that to us on the park. Plus, it's Ronaldo - he's a fucking odious dick of a creature, so no sympathy for the cunt.

Can't wait for the Mourinho wankfest tomorrow. I don't know how some of these journalists look at themselves in the mirror - grown men licking the arse of another grown man. It makes my skin crawl.

Man City are still the best team in the PL and will still win the PL, imo.

sheff utd knocked fulham out of the cup...good for them..fully deserved after they were shafted in the first game

Totally agree - nice to see a lower league team eliminate a PL (for now) team.

Ronaldo three match ban. Happy birthday :rofl: