IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Van Gaal obviously felt that the League Cup as well as the League and the FA Cup were just too much for United to handle. Deliberate strategy. Next move in this strategy? Lose to Workington in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. :yay:

I know I shouldn't, but I jumped up and down and screamed in delight when I saw the final score. This is one for the history books. What forum do United fans frequent? Can't wait to see what they're all saying. :guns:

Van Gaal obviously felt that the League Cup as well as the League and the FA Cup were just too much for United to handle. Deliberate strategy. Next move in this strategy? Lose to Workington in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. :yay:

I know I shouldn't, but I jumped up and down and screamed in delight when I saw the final score. This is one for the history books. What forum do United fans frequent? Can't wait to see what they're all saying. :guns:

Red Cafe is the one I tend to laugh at at times like these.

http://www.redcafe.net/forums/manchester-united-forum.6/

So happy they lost. Man U must not have much of an academy.

Van Gaal might find it is pretty easy being the type of manager that gives opportunities to youngsters when you manage teams that have youngsters like Clarence Seedorf, Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta, Carles Puyol, Victor Valdes, Holder Badstuber, David Alaba and Thomas Muller.

Just watching Spurs for the first time this season and they are looking pretty decent.

Very much like Soton last season with the high press but with better players and a lot of strength in depth. They have been turned over a couple of times early but they have snuffed the attack out easily enough. I think they are going to be a tough nut to crack this season.

Just watching Spurs for the first time this season and they are looking pretty decent.

Very much like Soton last season with the high press but with better players and a lot of strength in depth. They have been turned over a couple of times early but they have snuffed the attack out easily enough. I think they are going to be a tough nut to crack this season.

I think they'll finish above us this season tbh.

I think they'll finish above us this season tbh.

We are pretty similar teams but they just have more depth, which given all comps, will be an asset for them. It will be interesting to see how they do on the back foot this weekend but they look strong on the front foot.

Yep spot on.

Just watching Spurs for the first time this season and they are looking pretty decent.Very much like Soton last season with the high press but with better players and a lot of strength in depth. They have been turned over a couple of times early but they have snuffed the attack out easily enough. I think they are going to be a tough nut to crack this season.

This confirms that they will be shite then!

Former Everton-forward Jutkiewicz doing quite well. Strong target man.

Burnley's left back is total shit though. Too scared to really do anything with the ball so he just hits it is as hard as he can every time he touches it.

yeah he's so bad he's making valencia look good. the fall of man united continues, i am loving this.

Guest blueboy122

Former Everton-forward Jutkiewicz doing quite well. Strong target man.

Burnley's left back is total shit though. Too scared to really do anything with the ball so he just hits it is as hard as he can every time he touches it.

Agreed.

Pleased for him that he has made a career for himself rather than fading away into non league/conference levels like so many do.

Well done Stoke; great start to the season for Swansea!

yeah i think the swans could get top 7 this year. strong squad and bench. gomis and montero are nice impact players on the bench. glyfi is vastly underrated and i think he and Bony will be forming a great partnership. strong back line, clyne and williams, and the midfield ain't bad either with routledge, dyer and shelvey.