IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Guest blueboy122

Love Southampton I really am made up for them to be honest.

There is no pre Madonna's in that team just all team players.

Take my hat off to them.

I wonder how far they will go this year...

Love Southampton I really am made up for them to be honest.

There is no pre Madonna's in that team just all team players.

Take my hat off to them.

I wonder how far they will go this year...

Late November - Jan when inuries and fixtures pile up is usually the big test.

Guest blueboy122

We shall see Haf.

I can see them dropping like a stone but I hope they don't and can keep punching above their weight and have an Everton 2004/2005 season.

I'm happy to see the Saints doing so well after being unceremoniously ripped apart over the summer. But, they were top 4 last season for a good stretch and eventually started to suffer, I can see it happening again, although maybe not to the same extent.

Guest blueboy122

It'd be lovely if they could finish above their "old boys" at Liverpool but unlikely I think. Finished 8th last year so "best of the rest" and I think they'll probably do the same this. And as I'm feeling generous they can have the Capital One cup as well.

What can we have?

We have been good this year!

southampton are flying.

They havent played any of the big boys yet though. I think the only teams up there that they have played is Spurs and Liverpool and they lost both. As far as opening fixtures go, bar Liverpool in the first game (which has proven to be easier than anticipated) Koeman couldnt have wished for a better start.

Hard to see Southampton dropping out the top 8 now (at least). They're set up perfectly for a good finish. If we can kick on I'd imagine we'll be fighting it out with them for a place in the top 6.

Pelle and Tadic have proved brilliant signings looking better than Lambert & Lallana.

Guest millwallforever

The ref didn't hesitate to send two City players off but when a Moscow player, already on a yellow, fouled a City player on the edge of the box, the ref seemed very deliberate in booking the wrong player - odd that.

that was fishy. toure pointed at the real culprit, but the ref just ignored him. even ignasevich signalled that it was not him. where was the assistant? another uefa conspiracy?