Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

New Away Kit

i like it alot, we should do what arsenal do,only wear the home shirt at home (and for derbies) and then the away shirt & third get used more, then the buyer gets a bit more use (if you understand)

I loved that shirt, i dunno why there was just somthin about it. Ive got Beattie 8 on the back so ill wait for this years and get Beattie 9. Although the away shirt is definetly growin on me. i might just get that one, wens it out agen?

Ola    0
i like are new away kit but wouldnt this shirt be better.....

post-1544-1152720795_thumb.jpg

....and these shorts

post-1544-1152720795_thumb.jpg

......... the normal white socks

38107[/snapback]

:D add ave one ;)

I go on holiday in less than 2 months and not brought a shirt yet this year.

Might have something to do that if I get one have to shell out and buy the misses a new Cardiff City shirt this season.

Anyway.

Does anyone know when the new away and 3rd kit shirt will be announced as still don't think that anything has been said on Everton website and if they will be out before 5 September.

Also do JJB stock a lot of Everton stuff now?? like training tops. I went to a JJB last year when they were meant to be selling Everton stuff and all they had was the kids shirts.

Might have something to do that if I get one have to shell out and buy the misses a new Cardiff City shirt this season.

Anyway.

Does anyone know when the new away and 3rd kit shirt will be announced as still don't think that anything has been said on Everton website and if they will be out before 5 September.

Also do JJB stock a lot of Everton stuff now?? like training tops. I went to a JJB last year when they were meant to be selling Everton stuff and all they had was the kids shirts.

38233[/snapback]

yeh they do. the last time i went (yesterday) it was stocked full of stuff.

38233[/snapback]

yeh they do. the last time i went (yesterday) it was stocked full of stuff.

38247[/snapback]

I would imagine JJB Thanet...or Ramsgate or whatever would be as poor as JJB Exeter, that is completely useless :angry: .

Anyway.

38233[/snapback]

I dont know when the away shirt will be announced but its supposed to be released the end of this month, but knowing Everton it'll be delayed. The shirt is supposedly gold and black on kipper, it doesnt look fake but it looks more like a Goalkeeper shirt IMO

Mikeo the nearest JJb is Canterbury and I went there to get the home shirt last year when I was over canterbury for a day off and they didn't have any and the women I spoke to didn't now anything about them.

There is meant to be a new one opening up with a gym above above it at our newiest shopping centre called westwood x so hoping they might have some in there. Saves me having to pay postage from Everton website

Don't like that at all...furking powder blue, that's Coventry and Man C but not Everton, not a chance of me buying that, though I suppose the wife might like one :angry: . I can't remember any historical precedent for baby blue, can anyone? I'll just wear my white one from 04/05....hugely better. Just have to wait for the third one I guess.

Mac    0
Will you be able to pre order with name and numbers, now that the squad numbers are out?

38466[/snapback]

I would like to think so Dunny, but the question is why the f*ck would you want that washed out dishrag drapped on your body?.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0
Think I'm gona wait for the third kit its black & gold i think.

38481[/snapback]

I don't think that I am gay enough to carry that one off mate. Now royal blue is my colour, it goes with my nose hair.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0
Sounds interesting but how did you fins that out?

38488[/snapback]

Through a prolonged period of trial and error, and several bad mistakes involving stilettoes and a thong, more of which can be heard on 0898-CHICKSWIFDIKS.

£9.99 per min.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There are many things I will share with you lovely folks, but for the nitty gritty you will have to pay..........

The last away top I bought was the yellow "one 2 one" Umbro top,with Umbro on the bum, bad mistake that.

The only option for me is have the badge on your skin.

ATB

Mac

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

There are many things I will share with you lovely folks, but for the nitty gritty you will have to pay..........

The last away top I bought was the yellow "one 2 one" Umbro top,with Umbro on the bum, bad mistake that.

The only option for me is have the badge on your skin.

ATB

Mac

38493[/snapback]

Already got that Mac

Mac    0
Already got that Mac

38495[/snapback]

Never goes out of style, and the badge is the thing.

Kit suppliers will come and go, but my arm is a sign of my loyalty. (Plus it only cost £50, cheaper than the 5 or 6 tops we have had since)

ATB

Mac

Think I'm gona wait for the third kit its black & gold i think.

38481[/snapback]

how you know its black and gold! havent seen anything bout third kit anywhere?

Zed    1

I think thats fookin ace that, except the long sleeves, no good for my ape arms

When is that little number out

I might be tempted to come out of retierment and get that one

I hope its not a goal keepers top if its real as like that but don't like long sleeves so will never buy a goal keepers top.

I do like that though and could be tempted to get that instead of the away shirt if out before I go on holiday

Actully really like the away GK shirt...which looks a bit like the third shirt only better IMHO. Long sleeves don't bother me..(anyway, unless I'm mistaken both Buffon and Barthez wear short sleeves don't they? So why no s/s GK shirts?)

gkshirt.jpg

Mac    0
It's not Gold, it's Mustard :rolleyes:

>>>EFC SITE<<<

38728[/snapback]

It's not gold, it's not mustard, it's f*cking horrible.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

For me, that shirt has no redeeming features whatsoever (apart from the badge).

We have come up with some howlers in the past, but that shirt is really not very nice, IMHO.

ATB

Mac

I was expecting a nice black shirt with gold side panels or trim or maybe even chang in gold on the front but that looks like that soup they feed people in hospital.

38734[/snapback]

Now that wouls have been a third shirt!

I like it however will most prob wait til towards the season ends and it comes down in price and will then use it for football as I like the away shirt

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

For me, that shirt has no redeeming features whatsoever (apart from the badge).

We have come up with some howlers in the past, but that shirt is really not very nice, IMHO.

ATB

Mac

38735[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i dnt mind it, i wont buy it but if bought for me i would wear it