IGNORED

New Away Kit

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go on holiday in less than 2 months and not brought a shirt yet this year.

Might have something to do that if I get one have to shell out and buy the misses a new Cardiff City shirt this season.

Anyway.

Does anyone know when the new away and 3rd kit shirt will be announced as still don't think that anything has been said on Everton website and if they will be out before 5 September.

Also do JJB stock a lot of Everton stuff now?? like training tops. I went to a JJB last year when they were meant to be selling Everton stuff and all they had was the kids shirts.

Might have something to do that if I get one have to shell out and buy the misses a new Cardiff City shirt this season.

Anyway.

Does anyone know when the new away and 3rd kit shirt will be announced as still don't think that anything has been said on Everton website and if they will be out before 5 September.

Also do JJB stock a lot of Everton stuff now?? like training tops. I went to a JJB last year when they were meant to be selling Everton stuff and all they had was the kids shirts.

38233[/snapback]

yeh they do. the last time i went (yesterday) it was stocked full of stuff.

38233[/snapback]

yeh they do. the last time i went (yesterday) it was stocked full of stuff.

38247[/snapback]

I would imagine JJB Thanet...or Ramsgate or whatever would be as poor as JJB Exeter, that is completely useless :angry: .

Anyway.

38233[/snapback]

I dont know when the away shirt will be announced but its supposed to be released the end of this month, but knowing Everton it'll be delayed. The shirt is supposedly gold and black on kipper, it doesnt look fake but it looks more like a Goalkeeper shirt IMO

Mikeo the nearest JJb is Canterbury and I went there to get the home shirt last year when I was over canterbury for a day off and they didn't have any and the women I spoke to didn't now anything about them.

There is meant to be a new one opening up with a gym above above it at our newiest shopping centre called westwood x so hoping they might have some in there. Saves me having to pay postage from Everton website

Don't like that at all...furking powder blue, that's Coventry and Man C but not Everton, not a chance of me buying that, though I suppose the wife might like one :angry: . I can't remember any historical precedent for baby blue, can anyone? I'll just wear my white one from 04/05....hugely better. Just have to wait for the third one I guess.

Will you be able to pre order with name and numbers, now that the squad numbers are out?

38466[/snapback]

I would like to think so Dunny, but the question is why the f*ck would you want that washed out dishrag drapped on your body?.

ATB

Mac

Sounds interesting but how did you fins that out?

38488[/snapback]

Through a prolonged period of trial and error, and several bad mistakes involving stilettoes and a thong, more of which can be heard on 0898-CHICKSWIFDIKS.

£9.99 per min.

ATB

Mac