IGNORED

Vadis Odjidja Ofoe

Lol I see the positive vibes are as prevalent as ever!

Like most Ive never heard of the guy but he does look good from the clips , my only concern is that he was obviously not Moyes first or even second choice.

Brilliant just got up to this yay.gif

I've seen abit of Him and tbh Dunc & I really can not see who would be ahead of Him in Moyes's mind who's logically within our grasp? He's a very good player who I' m suprised hasn't already been snapped up by one of the money splashers.

I'd have Him over the likes of N'Zonzi and Essien in His current state anyday.......

Everton have confirmed it, why wait for SKY to ?

SKY missed the Fellaini transfer completely the other year.

Who is waiting for Sky? I said they seem to think it's on, that's all. When FIFA allow it, we can talk about confirmation. Until then, Everton haven't confirmed didley other than the proposal.

Brilliant just got up to this yay.gif

I've seen abit of Him and tbh Dunc & I really can not see who would be ahead of Him in Moyes's mind who's logically within our grasp? He's a very good player who I' m suprised hasn't already been snapped up by one of the money splashers.

I'd have Him over the likes of N'Zonzi and Essien in His current state anyday.......

I was meaning that Moyes only put a bid in for him at the 11th hour after he failed in bids for other targets

Im not saing Nzonzi is better because I have never even heard of this lad so I have no idea how good he is

Dont get me wrong Im glad we have brought him in because I dont think Moyse would have made a panic buy, Im sure he had him scouted and always had him in mind as a backup plan

I wouldnt say that this guy is cover for Gibson. I would say that this guy is signed to play in Fellainis old position. Leave Felli where he is now. I think its capt Phil who should be afraid of losing his place in the starting XI.

If we do get him id play him.

.............................Howard.............................

Hibbo...Jags....Heits/Dustbin...Baines/Oviedo

.........Belgian Blue/neville...Gibbo/osman......

Naismith/coleman......................Pienaar/oviedo

................Felli/mirallas/osman........................

......................Jelavic/Mirallas.........................

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a squad.

I was meaning that Moyes only put a bid in for him at the 11th hour after he failed in bids for other targets Im not saing Nzonzi is better because I have never even heard of this lad so I have no idea how good he is

Dont get me wrong Im glad we have brought him in because I dont think Moyse would have made a panic buy, Im sure he had him scouted and always had him in mind as a backup plan

I never said You did wink.png but I get Your drift on the late deal.

I'm just comparing Him to who we have been linked to really & struggle to think who else who is any better we in reality could get tbh, I'd have had Ofoe in the out of reach bracket prior to this tbh....

Edited by EFC-Paul

This is fantastic news! I coulden't sleep because of the transfers so I found out we'd signed him in the early hours of the morning (I was just too tired to post). I'm considering having him on my shirt, just to see the kids face when they try and spell it for me.

You can also call him Vadis , he is named "Vadis" a lot in Belgium.

Anyway he is a kind of Dembele style of player. Normally he would have been signing Fulham yesterday to replace Dembele , but seems Everton came up and he prefered to join Everton

Probably be loaned because the paperwork wasn't ready before deadline and then buy him in january (?)

Tweet from Kompany

Vincent Kompany@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

Edited by Vadis

You can also call him Vadis , he is named "Vadis" a lot in Belgium.

Anyway he is a kind of Dembele style of player. Normally he would have been signing Fulham yesterday to replace Dembele , but seems Everton came up and he prefered to join Everton

Probably be loaned because the paperwork wasn't ready before deadline and then buy him in january (?)

Tweet from Kompany

Vincent Kompany@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

So are you signing in January Vincent? tongue.png

...but this is a Fellaini clone type deal! I remember being too tired then and turn the TV back on in the night to find we had signed him - I think that may happen again tonight!

It happened again! I woke at 5am this time, found out he'd signed and fell back to sleep with a smile upon my face!

Vadis Odjidja@VadisOfficial

Dear supporters. As you have probably heard through various media. There is some commotion about my possible transfer to Everton FC. (1)

I have decided not to communicate about this until the FIFA ruling on monday. (2)

I wish the club and the supporters the best for the game against Standard! Vadis (3)

I wonder if Moyes himself ever reads TT, or any of the other players for that matter. If not here then why not TW, GOT or NSNO ? I guess it's perfectly feasible. A lot of players get involved in social network things, although its something I have no need to myself. I've never heard of an actual player under their real name participate in any soccer forum, but that's not to say they've never been involved under another name, to remain inconspicuous, or better still, just as a lurker and general observer. There must have been at least one occasion somewhere. I feel sorry for Moyes if he ever looked at Toffeeweb in the recent past when things were going against us, maybe it's better they just don't get involved in any capacity.

I wonder if Moyes himself ever reads TT, or any of the other players for that matter. If not here then why not TW, GOT or NSNO ? I guess it's perfectly feasible. A lot of players get involved in social network things, although its something I have no need to myself. I've never heard of an actual player under their real name participate in any soccer forum, but that's not to say they've never been involved under another name, to remain inconspicuous, or better still, just as a lurker and general observer. There must have been at least one occasion somewhere. I feel sorry for Moyes if he ever looked at Toffeeweb in the recent past when things were going against us, maybe it's better they just don't get involved in any capacity.

The Belgian goalkeeper Stijn Stijnen is been fired at Club Brugge for posting stuff on the fan forum from Club Brugge under an anonyme name.

He was posting stuff on the forums like : "Goalkeeper X sucked today , Stijn Stijnen would saved that shot" "Stijn Stijnen is the best keeper , he should always play".

And when he played he was posting stuff on the forums like "Stijn Stijnen was incredible today , the best keeper Club Brugge ever had"

So he was actually praising himself on a fan forum under an anonyme name. And he was also criticasting the players and management from Club Brugge a lot.

And also posting a lot of childish stuff like : "Hey , fat pig , ban me please" to the forum moderators.

Actually don't know how they find out it was him.

Edited by Vadis