IGNORED

Vadis Odjidja Ofoe

Not surprised by anything when it comes to FIFA, but why would they possibly refuse it when the FA and the Premier League are happy with it? What has it got to do with them anyway?!

Man I hate those clowns!

because it could possibly help us to get into Europe, not something these corrupt tosssers would contemplate, we are not the arse, man shitty, manure or redshite!

official site

FIFA have today refused to ratify the loan transfer of Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to Everton from Club Brugge.

The decision comes despite both the Football Association and Premier League giving their full support to the loan agreement and Everton lodging the relevant signed paperwork in advance of the international transfer deadline on August 31.

An Everton spokesman confirmed the Club will consider all available options before making any further comment.

official site

FIFA have today refused to ratify the loan transfer of Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to Everton from Club Brugge.

The decision comes despite both the Football Association and Premier League giving their full support to the loan agreement and Everton lodging the relevant signed paperwork in advance of the international transfer deadline on August 31.

An Everton spokesman confirmed the Club will consider all available options before making any further comment.

I don't see how they can refuse it if we had the paper work done.

Fifa is a big joke and this whole case has been a disgrace. I think Fifa should fire the people responsible for this immense delay. I'm not exaggerating. The damage is big and Fifa's chances on a good reputation are definitively gone.

I think FIFA's good reputation (if it ever had one) definitively died the day they decided to have a world cup in Quatar.

I will be so fucked off if we dont appeal this travesty, lets get our game back from these neo-nazi bastards

oops! ok,getting carried away now, but sooooooooo frustrated, knowing certain other clubs would have the transfer ratified last week! Ah well, off to Tenerife tomorrow for two weeks, maybe calmed down on my return!!

Edited by bassman

Not sure what to make of this, i don't know much about said player anyway tbh but by all accounts he is good so it's highly annoying to lose out. what does it mean for team now though, more Neville in midfield? will Barkley still go on loan somewhere. If we really wanted this player should we have left it so late on in the day? nevertheless we still had a very good transfer window by our standards, we are getting a good little squad together.

Total corruption, if we were Manchester United or one of the big guns in Europe they'd have had this case closed in under an hour and he'd be playing for us right now. Just because we're not a massive club they've denied us from having him. FIFA are fucking bellends - fact.

I just never understand this leaving it all till the last minute lark, doesn't makes sense to me however exciting it is for the fans.

Everton were hoping to get a loan deal, which is ideally done on the last day as you have more weight in your favour fee and wages wise as the other club wants rid. Our loan deal(s) didn't come off so we tried to hi-jack Ofoe who I assume was on the Moyes' wanted list but further down and he was already in the country having a medical in Fulham.