IGNORED

Vadis Odjidja Ofoe

Haha, Stijn Stijnen is my new favourite player.

So far we have signed 3 belgian players and we have already had 3 posters in their names. Fellainis Haircut, darkwing Mirallas and now Vadis. Whats with the belgian players? We have never had Hibbos ballsack or Bainses boy band hairdoo on here.

Anyone know how likely this move is to be allowed by FIFA?

50/50 according to belgian newspapers. It all depemds on DM pursuading them that a) He will use Vadis to some degree and B) the paperwork was faxed in on time.

I think its a goer

Edited by Peter H

The Belgian goalkeeper Stijn Stijnen is been fired at Club Brugge for posting stuff on the fan forum from Club Brugge under an anonyme name.

He was posting stuff on the forums like : "Goalkeeper X sucked today , Stijn Stijnen would saved that shot" "Stijn Stijnen is the best keeper , he should always play".

And when he played he was posting stuff on the forums like "Stijn Stijnen was incredible today , the best keeper Club Brugge ever had"

So he was actually praising himself on a fan forum under an anonyme name. And he was also criticasting the players and management from Club Brugge a lot.

And also posting a lot of childish stuff like : "Hey , fat pig , ban me please" to the forum moderators.

Actually don't know how they find out it was him.

Was dat op Forumclub?

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/DMF20120902_00280274

The article says we intend to buy Odjidja, but do not have the necessary cash to do so right now, which is why we've hired him with an option to buy, though we are already paying a substantial fee to loan him (doesn't say how much that is). For 8 million euros (about 6.3m pounds) we can buy him at the end of the season according to the clause in the contract. Apparently the FIFA had all the necessary information on time from both clubs, but Everton were too late with the FA. The article says that the time when FIFA received it is normally decisive though.

Guest blueboy122

It's supposed to be a season-long loan deal with an option to buy. But It's still pending confirmation from FIFA cause they're not sure whether the deal was closed just before of after the transfer window closure.

It's supposed to be a season-long loan deal with an option to buy. But It's still pending confirmation from FIFA cause they're not sure whether the deal was closed just before of after the transfer window closure.

O right, are you aware of how much the fee is at the end of the season?

have been away for a while but to come back and read this! wow .. would be a massive get for Everton.

i like the Dembele comparison. plays gibson's position but is much more attacking. would have to play next to fellaini rather than behind him, with felli dropping back a little from his more advanced role of the last three games, imo.

he was a bust at hamburg though, but that was probably (hopefully) due to how young he was.

have been away for a while but to come back and read this! wow .. would be a massive get for Everton.

i like the Dembele comparison. plays gibson's position but is much more attacking. would have to play next to fellaini rather than behind him, with felli dropping back a little from his more advanced role of the last three games, imo.

he was a bust at hamburg though, but that was probably (hopefully) due to how young he was.

I think I'd have Fellaini as the holding midfielder again, tell him to sit. Have Odjidja as a box-to-box and Osman as the attacking midfielder.

Strange that we still haven't heard anything yet btw.

Edited by Steve_E

I think I'd have Fellaini as the holding midfielder again, tell him to sit. Have Odjidja as a box-to-box and Osman as the attacking midfielder.

Strange that we still haven't heard anything yet btw.

I agree with this. I think we should only us Fellaini upfront as and when the situation arises (weak defensive teams mainly) as the opposition teams will know what to expect, even more than normal!