IGNORED

John Stones

I can see this one rolling on for a while as he's getting 1st team currently but at a lower level but still a decent standard league wise... so is it too early to move?!

He's stuck between a rock and a hard place!

His agent was unusually coy. People in glass houses..............

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know anything about him? seen him play?

All I've heard is he's a hot prospect but how many times do we hear that?

I make it we've played at least 4 players at right back already this season, admittedly with the

injuries to Coleman and Hibbert and one of the options being Neville, maybe getting some young

lad in as cover but more one for the future isnt the worst idea. I'd have thought there's positions

that needed investing in a lot more though.

We need a dominating midfielder and a striker and we look like bringing in a right back... makes perfect sense.

I understand the frustration but just because those are bigger needs doesn't mean Moyes should blow off a good deal on a young player if it's available. I highly doubt this transfer is going to empty the bank.

Not arsed about the fee, didn't even mention it.

No I understand. I just dont get the reactions people have to smaller moves sometimes. Moyes im sure knows fully well that we need to add someone who can immediately step in. We don't need to taint news of this potential transfer with complaints about the others; as if this move won't allow for others.

No I understand. I just dont get the reactions people have to smaller moves sometimes. Moyes im sure knows fully well that we need to add someone who can immediately step in. We don't need to taint news of this potential transfer with complaints about the others; as if this move won't allow for others.

Mate, I'm not complaining about a smaller move, I'm just a bit confused as to why we've moved for him. We have Coleman who is fairly young himself so why is this fella leaving a starting spot to come here?