IGNORED

If Moyes goes?

Finn balor

Think he could be useful there, similar to Cahill. Not the greatest footballer but has the knack for goal. Surprised Moyes didn't give it a go to try revitalise Jelavic.

its where he played at Rangers from what I remember, just behind Jela. The 2 of them had an almost telepathic understanding for 2 seasons!

He was free. Can't really complain.

He's not good enough for this club, earning wages, got a signing fee (possibly a quite big one given the fact no transfer money was due to Rangers) and keeping playing time from some of our prospects. Hopefully we can offload him in the summer for 2-3 mil.

its where he played at Rangers from what I remember, just behind Jela. The 2 of them had an almost telepathic understanding for 2 seasons!

He's being played out of position for starters. He is used to playing just behind Jelavic and he's not getting that stuck out on the wing for Everton. For me Naismith isn't a winger because he hasn't got the pace for it and hasn't got any attributes which would help him get around a man. If he was played behind Jelavic then 'all' he would need to do would be to provide good service and he's proved to have done that at Glasgow Rangers.

I'm not too fussed though. He's only ever going to be a squad player and I'm more than happy with the team we have at the moment, it's just that I wish that he would be given a go either up front of behind Jelly so we can see his full potential. I know it's only a friendly but I went to see Hibbert's testimonial against AEK Athens and he scored a hat-trick in half an hour (scoring his first goal after about 20 seconds) and looked fucking immense. We need that Naismith back.

Doesnt matter where he gets played, for the amount of lottery money they get paid he should be able to play anywhere.

He's just not a prem player, but he was free so Davey jumped at the chance to take him.

He would do well at Blackpool, Burnley or the likes in a lower league.

Look how many points they are above Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham who spend considerably more than us.

QPR, Stoke, WBA spent more than us, doesn't mean I'd be happy the poorest prem winners since Blackburn are 26 points ahead of us and I bet every set of fans is disappointed at how big the gap is. Are United's players 26 points better than ours or is Moyes just that far away from SAF?

I think we need to put the Naismith wide or behind the Jelly talk to bed. If he looked decent at Rangers fine but it was the Scottish league and its shite.Naismith is shite. Sell him in summer like Beckford and it looks good business it probaaby isnt due to his wages but lets hope there is a mug out there

QPR, Stoke, WBA spent more than us, doesn't mean I'd be happy the poorest prem winners since Blackburn are 26 points ahead of us and I bet every set of fans is disappointed at how big the gap is. Are United's players 26 points better than ours or is Moyes just that far away from SAF?

Who from us would you put in the man utd xi?

Who from us would you put in the man utd xi?

Purely based on this season.

De Gea

Coleman Heitinga Vidic Baines

?? Osman Fellaini Mirallas

RVP Anichebe

No centre halfs have stood out. Rm would have been Valencia based on talent, but he's had an eggy season. TBH bar Mirallas no wingers standout from either side. Swap RVP and into our team plus SAF in charge and we'd have pissed the league.

De Gea

RVP Anichebe

No centre halfs have stood out. Rm would have been Valencia based on talent, but he's had an eggy season. TBH bar Mirallas no wingers standout from either side. Swap RVP and into our team plus SAF in charge and we'd have pissed the league.

It begs the question as to how on earth are man utd top and us 6th if so many of our players have out performed them!!! Wow!

See the managers.

I knew you had an agenda with that line up!!! Moyes out!

The main fact is that Man Utd have 25 players of better or equal quality to our 14-16 players. So they can cover absences and rotate fatigue. We don't have the quality to do this without results being affected our the course of a season.

I knew you had an agenda with that line up!!! Moyes out!

The main fact is that Man Utd have 25 players of better or equal quality to our 14-16 players. So they can cover absences and rotate fatigue. We don't have the quality to do this without results being affected our the course of a season.

I just reiterated it. Mention in most my posts in this thread.

Their squad is mostly fodder, I'd much rather have Vellios, Hitz, Barkley, Duffy, Oviedo than Welbeck, Cleverley, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Rafael, Young, Anderson, Nani. Other than Hernandez there's no players getting wasted on the bench. Main difference SAF knows how to use a squad Cleverley 1319 mins (Hitz 350), Jones 489 (Duffy 1), Welbeck 1124 (Vellios 61), Anderson 623 (Barkley 45). We have players with lead legs staying on whilst Fergie subs them asap.

I just reiterated it. Mention in most my posts in this thread.

Their squad is mostly fodder, I'd much rather have Vellios, Hitz, Barkley, Duffy, Oviedo than Welbeck, Cleverley, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Rafael, Young, Anderson, Nani. Other than Hernandez there's no players getting wasted on the bench. Main difference SAF knows how to use a squad Cleverley 1319 mins (Hitz 350), Jones 489 (Duffy 1), Welbeck 1124 (Vellios 61), Anderson 623 (Barkley 45). We have players with lead legs staying on whilst Fergie subs them asap.

Vellios is better than Welbeck? Duffy is better than Jones? Hitz better than Cleverly?

I don't feel I can comment on this matter anymore!!!

Vellios is better than Welbeck? Duffy is better than Jones? Hitz better than Cleverly?

I don't feel I can comment on this matter anymore!!!

Welbeck and Jones are gash, only in the England team because of their parent club see Wes Brown. Cleverley has talent, but no where close to being ready yet.

Welbeck is a decent player nothing special but still useful as is Cleverley who I think will develop into a very good player but Jones is simply shit just a pigeon chested buffoon.

I'd say even with the little we've seen of Duffy that he's a much better player then Jones the others are un-debatable due to lack of games and playing different positions....

Have to agree on both fronts really Fergie does rotate his squad well but as Carl says He has far more options not just player for player but to adapt formations and so on with having such a variety of players.

The thing with Utd is that they just know how to win games. Thats the difference between them and the rest of the league. Their squad man for man is worse than Chelsea, Man City and Spurs but they are by far the best team. You can even question Fergie's tactics on some occasions because some are just plain wrong (Rooney out wide for example) but the other 9-10 players make up for that.

I still think that if you take RVP out of their squad then they would be fighting for a top 4 spot. He has scored a lot of important goals.

My combined team would be:

De Gea

Coleman Jags Vidic Baines

Valencia Rooney Fellaini Carrick Mirallas

RVP

I think that would be a very well balanced side actually.

Have to agree on both fronts really Fergie does rotate his squad well but as Carl says He has far more options not just player for player but to adapt formations and so on with having such a variety of players.

He's giving game time to players worse than what Moyes has at his disposal though. The fact Fergie bends tactics to include them just highlights Moyes' lack of tactics.

De Gea

RVP Anichebe

That post belongs on rawk

The thing with Utd is that they just know how to win games. Thats the difference between them and the rest of the league. Their squad man for man is worse than Chelsea, Man City and Spurs but they are by far the best team. You can even question Fergie's tactics on some occasions because some are just plain wrong (Rooney out wide for example) but the other 9-10 players make up for that.

I still think that if you take RVP out of their squad then they would be fighting for a top 4 spot. He has scored a lot of important goals.

My combined team would be:

De Gea

Coleman Jags Vidic Baines

Valencia Rooney Fellaini Carrick Mirallas

RVP

I think that would be a very well balanced side actually.

Not much difference from mine. I have Heitinga over Jags as we get more points and play better football with him (thanks to his passing).Osman ahead of Carrick due to Fellaini being there for the defensive work and Osman having more flair. Left Valencia out due to poor form otherwise he'd be a cert and Rooney because his form is too sporadic.