IGNORED

If Moyes goes?

Finn balor

That's enough we are not good enough and moyes cannot reply. The performances since Xmas has been shite I think all the talk about contract is affecting the team. Move on moyes and let someone who has a bit of tactical mouse and a plan B takeover. Sell fellani or stop fucking playing out of position

That's enough we are not good enough and moyes cannot reply. The performances since Xmas has been shite I think all the talk about contract is affecting the team. Move on moyes and let someone who has a bit of tactical mouse and a plan B takeover. Sell fellani or stop fucking playing out of position

I don't laugh much but that did raise a snigger.

Really not bothered if he goes. Infact, I'm starting to look forward to it.

me too, and I feel guilty.

He is undoing all the good work he spent a decade building up in the space of 3-4 months because of his refusal to adapt.

Moyes as a tactician is SHITE! no bottle, no plan B, no player development.

He's very good at getting certain players to do 4-5-1 the way he wants. No evolution in his time, but the way he carries himself you'd think he's won the league.

There is a new era of managers, tacticians, forward thinkers and moyes isn't in that category. Martinez, laudrup, lambert, Lennon, I'd have any of them.

Lambert and Lennon, no no no no.... Laudrup isnt going to happen, Martinez might well...

My stomach actually went a little funny after reading that he may have been sacked. Whilst I think he's ran out of ideas I dread to think who we would replace him with as at the moment I can't think of any suitable candidates. crying.gif

Edited by Zoo

Moyes as a tactician is SHITE! no bottle, no plan B, no player development.

He's very good at getting certain players to do 4-5-1 the way he wants. No evolution in his time, but the way he carries himself you'd think he's won the league.

There is a new era of managers, tacticians, forward thinkers and moyes isn't in that category. Martinez, laudrup, lambert, Lennon, I'd have any of them.

I think he actually did well start of the second half against Wigan. We made changes, had a different shape and played much differently - that was the plan B. But to be chasing 3 goals at that time was a big ask.

BUT - as pointed out he's stubborn and seems to be only one dimensional when he's drawing up a team sheet at the start of the match.

In the forum on Matchdays I reckoned that Bill has areal opportunity here to solve many problems at once.

Man up and sack Moyes now and the team has the rest of this season with a new manager to get sorted out, bring the younger players up to speed, instil some guts, determination and tactics into the squad for little outlay.

As MikeO has said, Moyes is at the end of his contract so there is little to pay out.

This season has gone already and we won't be relegated so what's the harm in getting a fresh start now while there is time? Blood the younger players, give them their opportunity while there is little harm if they don't win......FFS they won't be crying gutless pricks like Fellaini at the very least!

Sell Fellaini in the summer and get in hungry players who want to play here....midfielders who want to play, not mercenary pricks who play for the money then whinge when things don't go their way.

If Moyes was half a manager he'd resign, if Bill was half a chairman he'd sack him. Man up Bill. Do it. You know you have to for the good of the club.

Stand by for the tirade of "what'll we do without Moyes?", "who'll replace him?", "he just needs to change a few things", "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".

Why sack a guy when there are just 10 games left ?

This is a guy who has given us 10 years.

In the forum on Matchdays I reckoned that Bill has areal opportunity here to solve many problems at once.

Man up and sack Moyes now and the team has the rest of this season with a new manager to get sorted out, bring the younger players up to speed, instil some guts, determination and tactics into the squad for little outlay.

As MikeO has said, Moyes is at the end of his contract so there is little to pay out.

This season has gone already and we won't be relegated so what's the harm in getting a fresh start now while there is time? Blood the younger players, give them their opportunity while there is little harm if they don't win......FFS they won't be crying gutless pricks like Fellaini at the very least!

Sell Fellaini in the summer and get in hungry players who want to play here....midfielders who want to play, not mercenary pricks who play for the money then whinge when things don't go their way.

If Moyes was half a manager he'd resign, if Bill was half a chairman he'd sack him. Man up Bill. Do it. You know you have to for the good of the club.

Stand by for the tirade of "what'll we do without Moyes?", "who'll replace him?", "he just needs to change a few things", "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".

Too early to sack Moyes... we still have a chance at a Euro place.. and DM is the best man at the moment to guide us there at the moment. Bringing in someone new would just be disruptive - if you were to make a change of managers, do it in the off season (early).

Too early to sack Moyes... we still have a chance at a Euro place.. and DM is the best man at the moment to guide us there at the moment. Bringing in someone new would just be disruptive - if you were to make a change of managers, do it in the off season (early).

What good in the world would a Euro campaign do us? Our squad is pitifully small, I honestly think Euro would be too much at present. Better I think to re-group now and have a longer opportunity to build for next season.

Please don't tell me that a Euro spot would bring the team together etc etc. A Cup 1/4 final didn't do it! Bring new players into the club?......nah! didn't happen for Stoke or any of the others that have floundered in Euro comps. Geordies?.....OK, but they had to pay big for them!

I for one would rather bite the bullet now with good prospects on the horizon than suffer more of the shite we are being served up as football. Sometimes you just have to do it for the better future of the club and forget about the current season. Shortsightedness and short-term band-aid fixes are not viable alternatives when the better option is available at comparitively little cost. Could cost very little if we don't get a manager that costs 3mill a year.

Rumour has it Moyes has been sacked.

Don't kill the messenger, but it was posted by one of the admins of the biggest Everton forum.

My quotes are off on my pc. ;) serves me right for saying that everything was fine.

Meant to ask Avin if the forum was Loveeverton.proboards and if the admin with the rumour was him.

Edited by Peter H