IGNORED

Dream Team - Future edition*

Lowensda

I would love to see the spanish kid Torres here. watched a few vids of spains u21s and this kid had the lot. Spraying passes everwhere from 5 yards to 50 yards with ease. Great close control, can dribble and had bags of energy.

Love to have him here.

Barca rumoured to have first option on him after selling Villa to them.

My fourth choice after a month of consideration is Alen Halilovic. Currently at Dinamo Zagreb. 16 years old and has already played in CL.

This guy seems to be on his way to the prem http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-roundup-arsenal-and-tottenham-target-alen-halilovic-expresses-love-for-premier-league-paul-pogba-wont-return-to-england-anytime-soon-despite-manchester-city-interest-eddy-onazi-likes-liverpool-more-than-everton-8954692.html

Article also mentions that Everton are interested in Eddy Onazi but he would prefer a move to Liverpool?

Actually quoted at saying that he would "jump at the chance" of a move to Liverpool. But that could also mean a move to the city Liverpool and play for Everton cant it?

• 4 weeks later...

This guy seems to be on his way to the prem http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-roundup-arsenal-and-tottenham-target-alen-halilovic-expresses-love-for-premier-league-paul-pogba-wont-return-to-england-anytime-soon-despite-manchester-city-interest-eddy-onazi-likes-liverpool-more-than-everton-8954692.html

Article also mentions that Everton are interested in Eddy Onazi but he would prefer a move to Liverpool?

Actually quoted at saying that he would "jump at the chance" of a move to Liverpool. But that could also mean a move to the city Liverpool and play for Everton cant it?

Thanks to you Pete, i've been keeping tabs on Halilovic and I have to say, he'd be a perfect foil for Barkley in a 'free' attacking 3 in front of Barry and McCarthy.

We'd definitely need an 'engine' on the other side though, to compensate the lack of pace in the midfield's defensive duties.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres another one for you to keep tabs on Ten. Valmir Berisha. Won goals scored in the under 17 world cup last year. Looks like he is off to Roma for a measly 300 000 euros.

Some more info http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-poised-seal-transfer-valmir-2889254

Oh and there has been no talk about Liverpool in swedish press that I know so thats probably bull. He did turn down Man U and Arsenal though. Does not want to have to trial. Ibra did the same with Arsenal before joining Ajax

Edited by Peter H

Heres another one for you to keep tabs on Ten. Valmir Berisha. Won goals scored in the under 17 world cup last year. Looks like he is off to Roma for a measly 300 000 euros.

Some more info http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-poised-seal-transfer-valmir-2889254

Oh and there has been no talk about Liverpool in swedish press that I know so thats probably bull. He did turn down Man U and Arsenal though. Does not want to have to trial. Ibra did the same with Arsenal before joining Ajax

Pete, he's joined Roma! Turned down Sunderland in the process....don't blame him aha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Simone Scuffet - looks a top GK prospect.

Jean-Paul Boetius - Left winger. Strong with both feet.

Alexandar Mitrovic - Striker.

And still....Leon Gortezka. I would move heaven and earth for Everton to sign him. Genuinely, he, Barkley and McCarthy would be as good (shocking but potentially better) than our famed 'Holy Trinity' and i dont say that lightly. He will be EVERYTHING you could ever want from a defensive centre midfielder. I have a respect for Liverpoo but genuinly, should they sign him, i'll break something.

Although I believe the FM database is quite accurate to filter or gather some ideas, I will only upload videos about the players I know.

Most of the players will be from my country, obviously, or playing in Spain.

Jesé Rodriguez (1993) - Spain - Real Madrid - FW

At the moment he looks like a more polished (at his age) a copy of C. Ronaldo. He does not have the aerial ability Ronaldo developed, but he is far more intelligent and passes way better. Speed wise they are quite similar.

Before he tore his ACL in the QF of the Champions League, Bale and him were sharing the RWF spot. He looks like a future star.

Gerard Deulofeu (1994) - Spain - Everton - FW

In the U-20 of Spain him and Jesé played together. Both are raw but the glimpses of potential are there. They are the future forwards of Spain.

Oliver Torres (1994) - Spain - Villarreal CF (on-loan) - Atlético Madrid - CM

Very young CM, he was a bright prospect since he was 17 but Atlético started a winning cycle and that usually means he had to leave for first team football, although Simeone was already using him as a sub. Great close control of the ball and ability, he needs to improve his tactical knowledge and he needs to start playing in his natural position (CM in a 4-3-3 formation). Currently he is playing as a right midfielder, since in Villarreal they play 4-4-2 and he is not strong enough nor tactically good enough to be a centre mid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3MG9kjaLg

Thibault Courtois (1992) - Belgium - Atlético Madrid (on-loan) - Chelsea CF - GK

One of the best keepers in the world. I would dare to say that he's at the same level as Casillas and Valdés, one of the key players at Atlético. While I can understand why Mourinho prefers Cech to him (Cech knows Mourinho, his preferences, a key man in the dressing room, etc), Courtois is better than him. He still makes the occassional mistake, but he is extremely young.

Most of the players are already known and have been snapped by top clubs:

Neymar da Silva (1992) - Brazil - FC Barcelona - FW

Paul Pogba (1993) - France - Juventus - CM

Raphael Varane (1993) - France - Real Madrid CF - CB

Julian Draxler - Germany - Schalke 04 - SM

Sterling, Lucas Moura, El Shaarawy, Oxlade - Chamberlain, etc.

My top 5 U-22: Courtois, Varane, Pogba, Sterling and Neymar.

All of them are, at the moment, starters and important members of the team (except Varane, he's had a terrible year with an injury in his knee that could make him the new Ledley King).

• 2 weeks later...

Patrick Roberts - Fulham. Winger/Number 10.

Potential to be a proper proper player. Looks awesome now, can't wait to see how he develops as a player.

Just had a look at him on YouTube clips. Looks a very similar player to the young Adam Johnson.