IGNORED

James McCarthy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest millwallforever

McCarthy should be more willing to run with the ball. His unwillingness to attempt the killer pass and opting for the safe sideways solution instead is really frustrating. He's potentially a world class player and should dare far more.

Edited by millwallforever

• 3 weeks later...

McCarthy should be more willing to run with the ball. His unwillingness to attempt the killer pass and opting for the safe sideways solution instead is really frustrating. He's potentially a world class player and should dare far more.

I don't know, McCarthey is a reliable player and I dont think he needs to change his game offensively. Which is strange because he had a lot more freedom to roam whilst under Martinez at Wigan. I guess Bobby dosnt want him playing that role. You know what they say, if it aint broke and all..

• 4 weeks later...

He has a point though.

If lukaku jumped higher, the rest of the team wouldn't need to jump so high and therefore less chance of falling wrong.

If lukaku ran more Mirralas wouldn't need to sprint so fast and therefore less chance of injury.

If he earnt us more points I would be much happier and my relationship would be in less jeopardy.

Bloody lukaku.

Edited by Shukes