IGNORED

Takeover imminent! lol

I wouldn't worry about it Peter, whether that site is bollocks or not We've heard similar from many a site on the topic here so your post is no less credible then the shite that's been posted in the past mate.

Thanks but it really wasnt ment to be a credible post. It was really just to highlight the bullshit flying around

• 4 weeks later...

We need to reach CL football. If we do reach fourth spot and sell Fellaini, we are suddently in the green with a CL team. That will do wonders for our investment attraction.

Then we buy Ronaldo, Messi, ibrahimovic and Rooney.

Im so tired of the take over discussion.

Edited by Peter H

I'm not even sure if I want a take-over to be honest. I'd happily have the club ran by Kenwright and have this 'Euro dream' than be taken over by some Asians who do not understand (or care) about the game and we turn into the next Blackburn or Portsmouth.

Who says we'd turn into the next Blackburn or Portsmouth? Not all foreigners drive English football clubs into the ground, you know?

Who says we'd turn into the next Blackburn or Portsmouth? Not all foreigners drive English football clubs into the ground, you know?

I'm not saying we would I'm just saying we'd have to sell to the right people. I'm not in such a rush to get Kenwright out that I'd take anyone as the leader of the club. What I'm tryng to say is Kenwright is doing fine for now and will be fine until the right person comes along to drive us forward as a football club.

The idea of a Chinese buyout is terrifying. I can see it now it will be just like trade with China. We will sell 2 first team players to a Chinese top division club and get one "hot prospect" back that will turn out to not even play football, but he will come to study to be the the clubs bew doctor. Then they will stop giving the players gatorade in favor of a cheaper Chinese product laced with lead.

BTW... Sorry for the political rant. Have I ever mentioned I'm from Michigan? We used to manufacture many things. Now? Not so much.

Edited by Iamryanstover

The idea of a Chinese buyout is terrifying. I can see it now it will be just like trade with China. We will sell 2 first team players to a Chinese top division club and get one "hot prospect" back that will turn out to not even play football, but he will come to study to be the the clubs bew doctor. Then they will stop giving the players gatorade in favor of a cheaper Chinese product laced with lead.

BTW... Sorry for the political rant. Have I ever mentioned I'm from Michigan? We used to manufacture many things. Now? Not so much.

Too bad you're not English, these guys would love you. http://www.bnp.org.uk/

Show me a politician that isnt... When I was younger I used to think it would make a difference but now I know they are all as bad as each other. Like Pete says, too busy trying to undermine and point score than actually get to grips with the real issues.

Tony Benntongue.png ? Can't think of many since.

So I agree to a point, particularly with the new breed (I just find Farage particularly obnoxious).

Tony Benntongue.png ? Can't think of many since.

So I agree to a point, particularly with the new breed (I just find Farage particularly obnoxious).

I like Farage. The obnoxiousness and his general opposition to the rest of the "gang" seems to come across to me that he's less slimey. A bit loud? yes. A bit obnoxious? yes. But he seems more genuine and well-intentioned than most politicians.

UKIP would have been more apt due to the nationalist nature of the rant.

I had never heard of UKIP, but after reading up they are way far right. I have heard on the news lately there is a lot of people wanting GB to leave the EU. Any thoughts? If I was English I would prob be Labour Party. Im in a union, and politically working class people are who I care most about. Not that any of this matters really, but i digress.