IGNORED

Shirt Quiz

MikeO

This is quite difficult (even cheating would take a while

tongue.png ).....but....

Ten shirts....the first used by ten current Premier League clubs....with the years they wore them.

Some of the clubs played in different strips in earlier years but under a different team name (eg Newton Heath before they became United) but these are what they wore the first season they played under their name as it is today.

A q1_zps5f12e613.jpg B q2_zpsd3e4d32b.jpg C q3_zpsf7ff8e28.jpg D q4_zps938be575.jpg E q5_zps99a38029.jpg

F

q6_zpsc4e34596.jpg G q7_zpsd1384640.jpg H q8_zps26b2868b.jpgI q9_zps5abe2c8c.jpg J q10_zpsbe72a7a9.jpg

Is the first one ours? Have no clue really. I'm guessing I is Spurs? The HFC kind of gives that one away tongue.png

And C Arsenal perhaps?

Some are easier than otherswink.png . Spurs and Arsenal are right....not the first one; our original kit was black with a red diagonal stripe.

Hah, that's probably a good guess Zoo.

As for the WBA I just tried to think of teams with white on their kits really, and Swansea were already out of the way laugh.png

Yeah after posting that I realised there's plenty of clubs I could have named instead following that logic so just got lucky :lol:

Edited by Fearthainn