IGNORED

Everton in the Community Kit

Lowensda

I used to live in China (2011-2012) then I travelled round south east Asia, probably about Feb last year I think. My mate was doing the North Face 100km running race in Samut Songkhram so I went to support him really. Loved it though, Bangkok is a whole new level of mad! You been yourself?

I used to live in China (2011-2012) then I travelled round south east Asia, probably about Feb last year I think. My mate was doing the North Face 100km running race in Samut Songkhram so I went to support him really. Loved it though, Bangkok is a whole new level of mad! You been yourself?

I've travelled round the whole of Europe but never been to Asia. It's something I might look into especially seeing as I'm wanting to go into the profession of being a doctor. I have a relative that qualified as a doctor and now works as one in China.

I think it's OK in bottles.....pre pulled not quite cold enough draught out of a plastic glass at Goodison is a different matter.

pint i had at Goodison was terrible. Had a bottle at a Thai restaurent which wasnt as bad. Mind you, not a big larger fan!

I've travelled round the whole of Europe but never been to Asia. It's something I might look into especially seeing as I'm wanting to go into the profession of being a doctor. I have a relative that qualified as a doctor and now works as one in China.

Cool, it's way cheaper to travel round Asia than Europe, I think I spent twice as much in 5 weeks round Europe than I did in 7 weeks in South East Asia. if you do go, if advise against following the beaten track, especially in Vietnam which is now full of golfing resorts and pizza,pasta,burger restaurants. I mean, why the fuck would you go to Asia to eat that shit!! South Vietnam ( Mekong delta) is still pretty traditional though. Maybe you should visit your family in China, it's an amazing place.

• 9 months later...

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/11/25/prime-minister-announces-communit-award

Everton in the Community has helped more than 250 local unemployed people become ‘job ready' through its ‘Everton 4 Employment' scheme; established the ‘Imagine Your Goals' mental health programme with Mersey Care NHS Trust; and runs the biggest football programme for people with disabilities of any club in the world, with 26 teams for all ages and abilities, more than 30 players representing their country at international level and two players representing ParalympicsGB at London 2012.

Edited by Matt