Etienne Daho

Ticket and Transport questions

Perhaps a stupid question here boys, but is stubhub pretty legit? Had a look the other night and Derby tickets were on there which would just be the most amazing experience ever.

Cheers!

100% legit

Hey there,

I never was at Goodison Park cause I´m from Germany, but I´d really like to go there for the derby against LFC. I´m willing to become a Toffee-member, but could you tell me: is it likely at all that I´ll get a ticket then? Cause if the chances are about one to seven thousand three hundred and nine, I´ll prefer booking my holidays somewhere else ;)

Cheers

Steffen

According to the website you should should be OK with a Foreverton membership.

"This membership offers all the great benefits provided last year with an extended priority period which allows our members to buy tickets between three and five days before before they go on general sale. This means you can now guarantee you [sic] seat to all the big games against Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City."

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/tickets/foreverton-membership

Good luck.

And Stubhub is an Ebay owned company Btay, not used them myself but I'd do so without any worries.

Perhaps a stupid question here boys, but is stubhub pretty legit? Had a look the other night and Derby tickets were on there which would just be the most amazing experience ever.

Cheers!

I've used stub-hub a couple of times for match tickets without any issues.

Hi Blues Really need a City away ticket, if anyone has one or knows of one please DM me even if it's on the day I will still buy it as I'm really desperate. Cheers Blues (I am a genuine fan so don't think I'm some glory hunter who's just jumped on the band wagon because it's a semi I do travel home and away but because I'm not a season ticket holder I couldn't purchase one)

Hi Blues Really need a City away ticket, if anyone has one or knows of one please DM me even if it's on the day I will still buy it as I'm really desperate. Cheers Blues (I am a genuine fan so don't think I'm some glory hunter who's just jumped on the band wagon because it's a semi I do travel home and away but because I'm not a season ticket holder I couldn't purchase one)

Still need a ticket if there is any you have or know of I'll have it come on blues please really desperate

Still need a ticket if there is any you have or know of I'll have it come on blues please really desperate

Looks like those who have them are keeping them, sorry.

Going to be in London during the Watford game. What would be the best way for a US resident to acquire four tickets? Been checking the web every day for general sale but doesn't look like it has opened up yet.

Going to be in London during the Watford game. What would be the best way for a US resident to acquire four tickets? Been checking the web every day for general sale but doesn't look like it has opened up yet.

Our allocation for away games virtually never (if ever) go on general sale I'm afraid, away support is brilliant.

Think the only way you'll possibly get tickets will be in with the home fans; but even then you'll be struggling because they're averaging 98% capacity this season.

Good luck.

Hi I am a ambulant disabled supporter. Would anyone be willing to sell me their ticket for the Everton/ Leicester game. I can provide proof of my disability and do not need to sit in accessible seating areas.

I would be very grateful. I can be contacted via email on s_priest14@hotmail.com

Thank you

Has anyone sat in the Upper Bullens away seats? Going to buy for the Saints game on 2nd Jan but I need four tickets and those are the only unrestricted views left in the ground. Conflicted whether to go for restricted elsewhere or go into foreign territory; had restricted view in the past and it's not spoiled the day, can't make my mind up. What would you do?

Thanks everyone for all your helpful advice :rolleyes:.

Settled on restricted in Upper Gwladys 4, first game my brother's been to since the drawn Mersey Derby Charity Shield in 1986. Taking him (along with Josh) as well as his daughter's boyfriend who's a Bristol City season ticket holder, hopefully we blow them away with the Goodison experience.

Thanks everyone for all your helpful advice :rolleyes:.

Settled on restricted in Upper Gwladys 4, first game my brother's been to since the drawn Mersey Derby Charity Shield in 1986. Taking him (along with Josh) as well as his daughter's boyfriend who's a Bristol City season ticket holder, hopefully we blow them away with the Goodison experience.

Upper Bullens was always my favourite place to sit, enjoy :)

Upper Bullens are good seats, Soton wont take both sections, surprised they are giving Everton them though or are you getting them from Soton?

Only just saw this sorry Mike we sat there a fair bit in the 80s when the Park End was the away end they are good seats.

Upper Bullens are good seats, Soton wont take both sections, surprised they are giving Everton them though or are you getting them from Soton?

Only just saw this sorry Mike we sat there a fair bit in the 80s when the Park End was the away end they are good seats.

They are selling the upper visitors on the OS, but I left it down to Josh in the end and he wanted Gwladys street so that's where we are.

Hopefully we're playing better by then, cause if we're playing like we are now won't be seeing your brother for another 30 years.

True.

Anyone know when season tickets usually go on sale to Foreverton members?

Be very soon as I got a letter from Everton the other day saying the foreverton memebers are next on the list of people to be offered season tickets before general public have a chance.

Be very soon as I got a letter from Everton the other day saying the foreverton memebers are next on the list of people to be offered season tickets before general public have a chance.

Yeah I keep checking every hour. Cheers mate.

Got tickets for the Watford game! Getting two together was a bit of a struggle and we're the second to back row of UG2 but very happy to see the last home game of the season.

Nice! We tried to get a few tickets for today's game but no luck :(

First time I'll have missed a home game when I've been home for a looooooong time

Got tickets for the Watford game! Getting two together was a bit of a struggle and we're the second to back row of UG2 but very happy to see the last home game of the season.

Annoying that it's been moved to a Friday 7:45 KO.

Nice! We tried to get a few tickets for today's game but no luck :(

First time I'll have missed a home game when I've been home for a looooooong time

Tried stubhub mate?

Was going to get Foreverton membership for me and Josh this season but the page is saying "No Memberships are available" :(.

https://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductMembership.aspx

Actually looking into it last season's only went on sale on July 3rd so maybe I'm a bit premature; wouldn't be the first time :unsure:.

The Auto Cup Scheme, I said yes to it when paying for my season ticket over the phone, however the website doesn't show me enrolled to it and says I need an active card to be part of it. Does this mean I'm not on it (which I would prefer on reflection as I wont be able to afford every cup game)

The Auto Cup Scheme, I said yes to it when paying for my season ticket over the phone, however the website doesn't show me enrolled to it and says I need an active card to be part of it. Does this mean I'm not on it (which I would prefer on reflection as I wont be able to afford every cup game)

I read it as your card hasn't been activated yet.

Bought two club memberships for the season on Monday but cards still not been dispatched :shaking fist:.

"All Members will receive an enhanced welcome pack which contains their Membership card, further information on the benefits available and a free gift to show that you are an Official Member."

I want my free gift :crying: .

Does anyone know if I get an adult membership, would I still be able to buy tickets for me and my lad or would I need 2 seperate memberships?

You need two, only one priority ticket per membership.

Got mine today too, Mrs says it arrived yesterday though whilst I was working. Excited!

My national trust membership also arrived today. Guess which one I'm more excited to use?

Hi Blues I live down south and looking to get 1 x adult and 2 x child tickets to the palace game or 3 x adults.  If anyone has tickets to sell or know of anyone please give me a shout. 

Cheers 

Dan

Hi All,

I'm just picking between tickets on Stubhub for the Arsenal match.

I'm between Top Balcony and Upper Glawdys section 1 at the moment.

I know what top balcony is like as I was there last time, great views over the pitch but it can be a bit dead.

Has anyone sat around UG1 that could tell me if the view is ok there and if it has that Glawdys street atmosphere.

I've got a feeling I may have been around 1 or 2 before but can't remember properly.  obviously at that corner area the views aren't going to be as good down at the other end.

The tickets are in Row R

27 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Got an email from the club today telling me, "Your priority ticket window for Atalanta is now open".

Whoopee; I must get in before they sell out:rolleyes:.

Still charging full price as well. Which is why I won’t be going. 

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Still charging full price as well. Which is why I won’t be going. 

I noticed. £20 for a dead game where we'll doubtless play kids; a very attractive proposition:huh:.

Hi all, sorry for the intrusion, I'm an Atalanta fan who is looking for 2 tickets near the away sector (sold out).

I cannot buy them from the everton site because I must have bought at least one everton ticket in the past (UEFA restricted the sale...).

I was wondering if there is someone so kind to arrange it, I can offer more than one beer and.... the tickets price as well :)

Just want to enjoy the match!

Hoping you undertand

1 hour ago, Dea1907Gio said:

Hi all, sorry for the intrusion, I'm an Atalanta fan who is looking for 2 tickets near the away sector (sold out).

I cannot buy them from the everton site because I must have bought at least one everton ticket in the past (UEFA restricted the sale...).

I was wondering if there is someone so kind to arrange it, I can offer more than one beer and.... the tickets price as well :)

Hoping you undertand

Sure someone will help you.

best of luck in the match, hope you do t turn us over too bad.... again haha!

1 hour ago, Dea1907Gio said:

Hoping you undertand

If I was going I'd be happy to help out but I'm not; there's going to be plenty of seats available! Hope you get sorted and good luck for the rest of the competition.