IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

hey everyone. i am in the preliminary stages of planning a trip to london in april. (i live in new york)

i will be there when we face swansea at their home.

1. how difficult would it be to get to swansea for the match? i would like to just go there for the match and then head back to london.

2. how difficult will it be to get tickets and exactly how would i be able to get tickets?

thanks.

London to Swansea is easy, three hours each way on a train from Paddington.

Tickets would be the problem; our allocation for away games sells out (virtually) every time. Would probably be easier getting a "home" seat through Swansea, though obviously I'm not familiar with how their ticket office operates, you'd need to look into it.

• 2 months later...

If I stay overnight i tend to just use a Travelodge; there are several in and around Liverpool so I just go for the cheapest one. Quick look for the 19th and prices are ranging from £27 up £38 for central.

I normally use the Players Bar on County Road for a pre-game drink, but that's just habit, there are loads around. Lots of people use the Brick. Not sure what the Winslows like since it reopened but it was always too crowded for me before.

Thanks Paddock. Definitely will do. Bringing a friend who is a neutral fan so we're gonna need to brainwash him to out ways haha.

We'll convert him Shukes mate. Defo give me a shout al buy you a pint. I'll have my 7 year old with me so al only have the one I don't drink when I have him tbh but be good to buy you a quick bevvy.

I'm actually quite civilised and really amiable in real life :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Booking a premier Inn in the city for the night.

Will hopefully be up there by about half six and manage a pint in the Winslow before the match.

I'll be wearing a home kit with Besic on the back...short arse 5.8

I'll be with a tall 6.4 guy that looks big but is as camp as they come haha.

If you get chance Paddock, come and say hello..... Would be great to meet you.

Anyone else going?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys could do with a bit of advice on what i need to do! i have ordered a ticket for sundays game and accidentally have ended up with a print at home ticket option but i have no printer! can i change it so i can collect my ticket at the ground?

I'd get on the phone to the box office in the morning, they open at 10.00; sure they'll be able to sort it for you to collect.

Can you not just go to a family member/friend with a printer, log onto your emails on their pc/laptop and print it there?

Failing that a public library will offer the service.

That's what I use at the moment if I need to print stuff; pissed off with buying printers where the ink costs as much your initial investment and then the bloody thing dries up if you don't use it for a few weeks.

Just thought on this occasion getting to a library in time might be an issue; are they open on Saturdays?

That's what I use at the moment if I need to print stuff; pissed off with buying printers where the ink costs as much your initial investment and then the bloody thing dries up if you don't use it for a few weeks.

Just thought on this occasion getting to a library in time might be an issue; are they open on Saturdays?

I buy my ink from Cartridge People. They do the compatible ink cartridges cheap as chips and they work perfectly.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Mike from the Netherlands here.

I had a really silly question.

Me and a mate are heading over to Liverpool in the weekend of the 24th of april and really wanted to visit the Everton- Manu game.

But the site says i need a "prior purchase history"...since we are from the other side of the ditch we dont have that.

Does anyone know a cheap ticket seller where we can buy tickets before the actual match day?

Many thanks for the reply!!

LIke Patto says you'll only get obstructed views now (they're not too bad, I've sat in them numerous times and it's not affected my experience) but they are on general sale now.

You shouldn't need a purchase history according to the site so I'm not sure why it's telling you that; maybe give them a ring after registering as suggested?

"Please complete your personal details in the fields below. On completion you will be mailed with a supporter number and password. In the meantime, if you would like to buy tickets immediately after registering, please call the ticket hotline on *0871 663 1878. All fields marked with a * are mandatory.

Once registered, you will be able to make online purchases."

https://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/Profile/Registration.aspx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there,

I never was at Goodison Park cause I´m from Germany, but I´d really like to go there for the derby against LFC. I´m willing to become a Toffee-member, but could you tell me: is it likely at all that I´ll get a ticket then? Cause if the chances are about one to seven thousand three hundred and nine, I´ll prefer booking my holidays somewhere else ;)

Cheers

Steffen

Hey there,

I never was at Goodison Park cause I´m from Germany, but I´d really like to go there for the derby against LFC. I´m willing to become a Toffee-member, but could you tell me: is it likely at all that I´ll get a ticket then? Cause if the chances are about one to seven thousand three hundred and nine, I´ll prefer booking my holidays somewhere else ;)

Cheers

Steffen

According to the website you should should be OK with a Foreverton membership.

"This membership offers all the great benefits provided last year with an extended priority period which allows our members to buy tickets between three and five days before before they go on general sale. This means you can now guarantee you [sic] seat to all the big games against Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City."

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/tickets/foreverton-membership

Good luck.

And Stubhub is an Ebay owned company Btay, not used them myself but I'd do so without any worries.