IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

• 4 months later...

Hi Blues Really need a City away ticket, if anyone has one or knows of one please DM me even if it's on the day I will still buy it as I'm really desperate. Cheers Blues (I am a genuine fan so don't think I'm some glory hunter who's just jumped on the band wagon because it's a semi I do travel home and away but because I'm not a season ticket holder I couldn't purchase one)

Hi Blues Really need a City away ticket, if anyone has one or knows of one please DM me even if it's on the day I will still buy it as I'm really desperate. Cheers Blues (I am a genuine fan so don't think I'm some glory hunter who's just jumped on the band wagon because it's a semi I do travel home and away but because I'm not a season ticket holder I couldn't purchase one)

Still need a ticket if there is any you have or know of I'll have it come on blues please really desperate

• 1 month later...

Going to be in London during the Watford game. What would be the best way for a US resident to acquire four tickets? Been checking the web every day for general sale but doesn't look like it has opened up yet.

Our allocation for away games virtually never (if ever) go on general sale I'm afraid, away support is brilliant.

Think the only way you'll possibly get tickets will be in with the home fans; but even then you'll be struggling because they're averaging 98% capacity this season.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I am a ambulant disabled supporter. Would anyone be willing to sell me their ticket for the Everton/ Leicester game. I can provide proof of my disability and do not need to sit in accessible seating areas.

I would be very grateful. I can be contacted via email on s_priest14@hotmail.com

Thank you

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone sat in the Upper Bullens away seats? Going to buy for the Saints game on 2nd Jan but I need four tickets and those are the only unrestricted views left in the ground. Conflicted whether to go for restricted elsewhere or go into foreign territory; had restricted view in the past and it's not spoiled the day, can't make my mind up. What would you do?

Thanks everyone for all your helpful advice :rolleyes:.

Settled on restricted in Upper Gwladys 4, first game my brother's been to since the drawn Mersey Derby Charity Shield in 1986. Taking him (along with Josh) as well as his daughter's boyfriend who's a Bristol City season ticket holder, hopefully we blow them away with the Goodison experience.

Thanks everyone for all your helpful advice :rolleyes:.

Settled on restricted in Upper Gwladys 4, first game my brother's been to since the drawn Mersey Derby Charity Shield in 1986. Taking him (along with Josh) as well as his daughter's boyfriend who's a Bristol City season ticket holder, hopefully we blow them away with the Goodison experience.

Upper Bullens was always my favourite place to sit, enjoy :)

Upper Bullens are good seats, Soton wont take both sections, surprised they are giving Everton them though or are you getting them from Soton?

Only just saw this sorry Mike we sat there a fair bit in the 80s when the Park End was the away end they are good seats.

They are selling the upper visitors on the OS, but I left it down to Josh in the end and he wanted Gwladys street so that's where we are.

Hopefully we're playing better by then, cause if we're playing like we are now won't be seeing your brother for another 30 years.

True.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know when season tickets usually go on sale to Foreverton members?

Be very soon as I got a letter from Everton the other day saying the foreverton memebers are next on the list of people to be offered season tickets before general public have a chance.