IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

• 2 weeks later...

The Auto Cup Scheme, I said yes to it when paying for my season ticket over the phone, however the website doesn't show me enrolled to it and says I need an active card to be part of it. Does this mean I'm not on it (which I would prefer on reflection as I wont be able to afford every cup game)

The Auto Cup Scheme, I said yes to it when paying for my season ticket over the phone, however the website doesn't show me enrolled to it and says I need an active card to be part of it. Does this mean I'm not on it (which I would prefer on reflection as I wont be able to afford every cup game)

I read it as your card hasn't been activated yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought two club memberships for the season on Monday but cards still not been dispatched :shaking fist:.

"All Members will receive an enhanced welcome pack which contains their Membership card, further information on the benefits available and a free gift to show that you are an Official Member."

I want my free gift :crying: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

I'm just picking between tickets on Stubhub for the Arsenal match.

I'm between Top Balcony and Upper Glawdys section 1 at the moment.

I know what top balcony is like as I was there last time, great views over the pitch but it can be a bit dead.

Has anyone sat around UG1 that could tell me if the view is ok there and if it has that Glawdys street atmosphere.

I've got a feeling I may have been around 1 or 2 before but can't remember properly.  obviously at that corner area the views aren't going to be as good down at the other end.

The tickets are in Row R

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry for the intrusion, I'm an Atalanta fan who is looking for 2 tickets near the away sector (sold out).

I cannot buy them from the everton site because I must have bought at least one everton ticket in the past (UEFA restricted the sale...).

I was wondering if there is someone so kind to arrange it, I can offer more than one beer and.... the tickets price as well :)

Just want to enjoy the match!

Hoping you undertand

1 hour ago, Dea1907Gio said:

Hi all, sorry for the intrusion, I'm an Atalanta fan who is looking for 2 tickets near the away sector (sold out).

I cannot buy them from the everton site because I must have bought at least one everton ticket in the past (UEFA restricted the sale...).

I was wondering if there is someone so kind to arrange it, I can offer more than one beer and.... the tickets price as well :)

Hoping you undertand

Sure someone will help you.

best of luck in the match, hope you do t turn us over too bad.... again haha!

Hoping you undertand

If I was going I'd be happy to help out but I'm not; there's going to be plenty of seats available! Hope you get sorted and good luck for the rest of the competition.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Sure someone will help you.

best of luck in the match, hope you do t turn us over too bad.... again haha!

Best of luck for you too, hoping I can get in and watch a good game and enjoying my stay in Liverpool

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

If I was going I'd be happy to help out but I'm not; there's going to be plenty of seats available! Hope you get sorted and good luck for the rest of the competition.

I was wandering if someone in this forum with "at least one ticket bought in the past" (this is the ticket rule starting from monday) could get me & my friend 2 tickets near away blocks from everton website

I can pay the tickets with bank transfer, paypal, cash directly in Liverpool, whatever :) 

I was wandering if someone in this forum with "at least one ticket bought in the past" (this is the ticket rule starting from monday) could get me & my friend 2 tickets near away blocks from everton website

I can pay the tickets with bank transfer, paypal, cash directly in Liverpool, whatever :) 

Giving it some thought Dea the problem is that if the stewards identify you as an Italian in a "home" seat they will likely take action of some sort; which could have consequences for you and also for the person in whose name you got the ticket, so it might be that you get ejected and the buyer gets banned from future games. Sorry. It's a shame we didn't allocate more tickets to you because (as I said) there will be lots of empty spaces in the ground so it's sad that someone who really wants to be there can't sit in one.

But I'm not willing to take the risk; good luck though and I hope you get to see the game somehow. European nights at Goodison are great and the away support plays a big part in that; unfortunate that this is a dead game for us so it won't be the same.

25 minutes ago, MikeO said:
Giving it some thought Dea the problem is that if the stewards identify you as an Italian in a "home" seat they will likely take action of some sort; which could have consequences for you and also for the person in whose name you got the ticket, so it might be that you get ejected and the buyer gets banned from future games. Sorry. It's a shame we didn't allocate more tickets to you because (as I said) there will be lots of empty spaces in the ground so it's sad that someone who really wants to be there can't sit in one.
But I'm not willing to take the risk; good luck though and I hope you get to see the game somehow. European nights at Goodison are great and the away support plays a big part in that; unfortunate that this is a dead game for us so it won't be the same.

I understand your concerns, but the rule does not prohibit for an italian to watch the match in the "home" sits, in fact if I would have bought in the past a ticket for a match (and a couple of years ago I tried to watch a premier league match at goodison park :( ) I wouldn't have any problem, and a steward doesn't know how many ticket in the past I bought or not. The rule is really smart to prevent security problem, I admit, because there will be a lot of Atalanta fans in Liverpool and all (like 5 or 6k) in the "home" sits could be a problem. I'm just trying to find 2 tickets because I know that me I my friend are not a problem, just want to enjoy the historical match for us :)

EDIT: I resumed an email of December 2009 where I bought 2 tickets for everton -tottenham match but I asked the refund because the match was postponed form saturday to sunday and I was no more in Liverpool on that day....! :( I will try to ask to Everton if this could be considered a purchase...!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk