Jump to content

Ticket and Transport questions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Shukes, I’m lucky enough to have got a season tickets for me and my son who’s 15 (3rd year now), I want other fans to be able to get to the game when I can’t, and it just doesn’t feel right  as

Welcome Jorge, your other option is to buy a ticket on stub hub , I do sell mine on there when I can't make it, at face value,minhate it when people rip off other fans, and I give the money I get to e

It's happening. First ever Everton game. April 7 v. Arsenal. Now I need your help... Which seats are best? As this will likely be my only trip for the next 20-30 years I want the full experience.

24 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Thank you Wiggy and Plaid. Yes in and out in 24 hours (10pm-10pm) unfortunately. Staying in City Centre so planning an early morning run to the docks to see Bramley-Moore, quick shower and a taxi over to Stanley Park where i'll find the first watering hole and have a few pints. 

 

Anyone have tips for Gwladys St End tickets and pubs close to Goodison?

Main tip would be to wear some nip guards for your run. Gets windy down the docks. 

Regarding the Gwladys Street try not to get a ticket too far back as the roof of the stand above will impede your view. The section half way up behind the goal and stretching towards the bullens tends to look the liveliest from where I sit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone know how long they keep the entrances open after the start of a game, were due to land back from holiday at LPL airport at 12 tomorrow which if all goes to plan will work out fine, but if there's any delay it could mean we arrive after kick off, we've got our tickets with us, TIA 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

Does anyone know how long they keep the entrances open after the start of a game, were due to land back from holiday at LPL airport at 12 tomorrow which if all goes to plan will work out fine, but if there's any delay it could mean we arrive after kick off, we've got our tickets with us, TIA 

I think they keep one gate open for each stand but I'm unsure. There's a little office on Goodison Rd that will be able to help you if the gates do close. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pete0 said:

I think they keep one gate open for each stand but I'm unsure. There's a little office on Goodison Rd that will be able to help you if the gates do close. 

Great thanks Pete. Flight is now showing eta of 12.25, starting to get nervous, would it be wrong of me to leave baggage collection Tomy wife so jnr and I can get a taxi ?😜

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Great thanks Pete. Flight is now showing eta of 12.25, starting to get nervous, would it be wrong of me to leave baggage collection Tomy wife so jnr and I can get a taxi ?😜

Not if you're expecting a Sunday dinner. 

Hope we get a result for your effort. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Does anyone know how long they keep the entrances open after the start of a game, were due to land back from holiday at LPL airport at 12 tomorrow which if all goes to plan will work out fine, but if there's any delay it could mean we arrive after kick off, we've got our tickets with us, TIA 

Airlines always give a pessimistic arrival time to massage their "on time" arrival stats; if your departure is on time you'll likely be in well before the eta. Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Airlines always give a pessimistic arrival time to massage their "on time" arrival stats; if your departure is on time you'll likely be in well before the eta. Good luck.

I was ok with scheduled ETD but there's a passport control problem at Palma, EasyJet have already put a 25 min delay on the ETD, that's why I'm getting a touch twitchy, we missed the Watford game also, - note to self must start planning holidays to finish before the season starts 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I’m a Toffee fan from London and I am planning to watch my first Everton game ever at Goodison Park on April 4th against Leicester at home. I was wondering how early you guys recommend me to get the tickets? Do Everton tickets sell out quickly? Thanks so much guys! Hope you all are having an awesome evening and Come on You Toffees

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jorgebranco1995 said:

Hello everyone. I’m a Toffee fan from London and I am planning to watch my first Everton game ever at Goodison Park on April 4th against Leicester at home. I was wondering how early you guys recommend me to get the tickets? Do Everton tickets sell out quickly? Thanks so much guys! Hope you all are having an awesome evening and Come on You Toffees

Yes they do sell out very quickly, if you want a chance of a decent view I'd recommend getting a membership (£30) for the season and then you get a priority window before the seats go on general sale. If you wait for general sale you'll only get a restricted view in the dark recesses somewhere (still worth it mind). You need either way to buy your ticket as soon as they're released, the official site ticket section will give the dates for release or you can call the box office 0151 556 1878.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes they do sell out very quickly, if you want a chance of a decent view I'd recommend getting a membership (£30) for the season and then you get a priority window before the seats go on general sale. If you wait for general sale you'll only get a restricted view in the dark recesses somewhere (still worth it mind). You need either way to buy your ticket as soon as they're released, the official site ticket section will give the dates for release or you can call the box office 0151 556 1878.


Thank you so much for the response! Very helpful!!


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2019 at 18:03, Wiggytop said:

Welcome Jorge, your other option is to buy a ticket on stub hub , I do sell mine on there when I can't make it, at face value,minhate it when people rip off other fans, and I give the money I get to either EITC or buy food for the food bank which is outside the ground at each game.

Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Wiggytop that’s a top gesture mate.

Im pretty sure our fans are created from something special.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

I finally get to ask a question here! Visiting London for the first time in over a decade and it falls on Feb 1st, a weekend when Everton travel to Watford. I know StubHub is an option, but how much shit will I get if I end up wearing an Everton kit in the midst of a pack of Watford fans? Is there a specific section I should be looking for to sit with visiting fans? And how much is reasonable to pay for tickets on StubHub?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I finally get to ask a question here! Visiting London for the first time in over a decade and it falls on Feb 1st, a weekend when Everton travel to Watford. I know StubHub is an option, but how much shit will I get if I end up wearing an Everton kit in the midst of a pack of Watford fans? Is there a specific section I should be looking for to sit with visiting fans? And how much is reasonable to pay for tickets on StubHub?

Try to get a ticket in the away end, how much shit will you get is an unknown quantity to be honest, if your sat in the Watford end and there winning not a lot I wouldn’t have thought, but if there losing and your whooping like a yank at the Ryder cup you are possibly going to get slaughtered, but you’re going to enjoy it Everton’s away support is off the scale, and we are widely recognised as one of the better team of supporters on the road, but stub hub would be the way to go, unless one of the season ticket holders on here can sort you out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

I finally get to ask a question here! Visiting London for the first time in over a decade and it falls on Feb 1st, a weekend when Everton travel to Watford. I know StubHub is an option, but how much shit will I get if I end up wearing an Everton kit in the midst of a pack of Watford fans? Is there a specific section I should be looking for to sit with visiting fans? And how much is reasonable to pay for tickets on StubHub?

There’s been a bit of an edge between the Watford and Everton fans since the whole Silva thing. Not sure if it’s gone away now though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

I finally get to ask a question here! Visiting London for the first time in over a decade and it falls on Feb 1st, a weekend when Everton travel to Watford. I know StubHub is an option, but how much shit will I get if I end up wearing an Everton kit in the midst of a pack of Watford fans? Is there a specific section I should be looking for to sit with visiting fans? And how much is reasonable to pay for tickets on StubHub?

In 1984 we got along really well at Wembley;  Watford fans were great and stayed (applauding our team) after the game was over and we did the same to them. Great vibe.

But the years change things sadly (not always) and I suspect an overt blue in with Watford supporters wouldn't go down well unless we were losing, in which case you'd get laughed at a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

There’s been a bit of an edge between the Watford and Everton fans since the whole Silva thing. Not sure if it’s gone away now though. 

I don’t live that far from Watford and have a few friends that are season ticket holders. Romey is correct and this still is an issue with them and also with their current position in the league table being in the away end could cause you issues if you’re overzealous. Being in the away section will be beat but getting a ticket can be difficult. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2019 at 11:28, barryj said:

I don’t live that far from Watford and have a few friends that are season ticket holders. Romey is correct and this still is an issue with them and also with their current position in the league table being in the away end could cause you issues if you’re overzealous. Being in the away section will be beat but getting a ticket can be difficult. 

Any suggestions on how to do so? I'm not really seeing any on StubHub.

And thanks to everyone else for the advice!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Last year was so great we’re doing it again!! Down to 4 weekends. 2 home, 2 away. This time around question about away tickets. Will it be possible to get 3 tickets in the away end for Arsenal or Chelsea? It looks like they sell out just to season ticket holders. Would anyone be willing to buy 3 and I’ll send money via PayPal? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I really hope someone can help me out here.  I like in the United States and have never attended a match before.  I would really like to take a trip next month for the derby but I know tickets won't be easy to come by.  Is there anyone who might be able to help?  Anyone who can get me a ticket will of course be reimbursed and plenty of pints will be coming your way too.

Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Simon said:

Hi Everyone,

I really hope someone can help me out here.  I like in the United States and have never attended a match before.  I would really like to take a trip next month for the derby but I know tickets won't be easy to come by.  Is there anyone who might be able to help?  Anyone who can get me a ticket will of course be reimbursed and plenty of pints will be coming your way too.

Cheers

Can’t help you with my tickets, I can’t miss the chance to see us win a derby ( I live in hope and missed out on a cheap weeks skiing !) try stub hub, there seems to be a few who don’t want to go in case they win the PL or they have already done so and it’s rumoured we may clap them on to the pitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Can’t help you with my tickets, I can’t miss the chance to see us win a derby ( I live in hope and missed out on a cheap weeks skiing !) try stub hub, there seems to be a few who don’t want to go in case they win the PL or they have already done so and it’s rumoured we may clap them on to the pitch.

I don't blame you there.  I'll keep checking if anyone can get an extra ticket.  Otherwise, I'll have to pay the inflated Stubhub prices.  I'm holding off on a flight until I know I have a ticket to the match.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Simon said:

I don't blame you there.  I'll keep checking if anyone can get an extra ticket.  Otherwise, I'll have to pay the inflated Stubhub prices.  I'm holding off on a flight until I know I have a ticket to the match.

Hey Simon, also live in the states.  Know that Everton USA usually plans a "spring break" trip that is usually for the derby.  Not been on it myself but you could look into that option?

https://www.facebook.com/events/708424396228096/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
44 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Just put me and Josh on the season ticket waiting list:)

No expectation of getting ones for Goodison but hopefully BMD will be in with a shout. We're members so "tier one" on the list🤞

Good luck! You should get one as there’s a lot of time between now and then so as long as you keep ensuring your a member which if I recall you’ve always been you’ll be fine. I’m trying to get my youngest daughter a season ticket to join me and my son but it’s proving difficult. Great to see so much support for us even when we are far from being successful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Just put me and Josh on the season ticket waiting list:)

No expectation of getting ones for Goodison but hopefully BMD will be in with a shout. We're members so "tier one" on the list🤞

Mike I’ve been on it starting my 4th season paid my membership, buy from the club shop on line and not a whisper, emailed them last season, still nothing. 
I think the further south you are the longer you wait😂 I bet you get yours now, if so know winding me up 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Palfy said:

Mike I’ve been on it starting my 4th season paid my membership, buy from the club shop on line and not a whisper, emailed them last season, still nothing. 
I think the further south you are the longer you wait😂 I bet you get yours now, if so know winding me up 😀

Do you re register on the list every year or just put your name down once 4 years ago? 
 

🤣I live in Buckinghamshire so they do give some to us southerners! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, barryj said:

Do you re register on the list every year or just put your name down once 4 years ago? 
 

🤣I live in Buckinghamshire so they do give some to us southerners! 

How long did it take and when did you get yours. That’s a good point I thought once you had registered it would stay if you kept renewing your membership. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Palfy said:

How long did it take and when did you get yours. That’s a good point I thought once you had registered it would stay if you kept renewing your membership. 

I might be wrong but I don’t think that’s how it works. I got a call a number of seasons asking me if I wanted one but due to working shifts incl. weekends I wasn’t in the position at the time. Due to current job role I’ve been able to get one. I called every year and completed the form to be on the safe side. Problem now though is covid and therefore nobody seems to know what is round the corner or how long thing will get back to ‘normal’. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, barryj said:

I might be wrong but I don’t think that’s how it works. I got a call a number of seasons asking me if I wanted one but due to working shifts incl. weekends I wasn’t in the position at the time. Due to current job role I’ve been able to get one. I called every year and completed the form to be on the safe side. Problem now though is covid and therefore nobody seems to know what is round the corner or how long thing will get back to ‘normal’. 

Right thanks mate I’ll check that out, and maybe give them a call. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...