Zoo

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

I thought we could do with a thread that just has all of the latest Everton news in it. This thread could be used when talking about Everton news that isn't 'major' but could still be discussed (and doesn't warrant its own thread).

If the Admin/Mods don't like the idea then feel free to delete.

They just can't help themselves can they. Just can't help themselves...

What's to add here. I read an article around twenty minutes ago that Philip Neville enjoyed some black pudding with other squad players and it was 'vegetarian day' in the club canteen. Chefs were highly praised for their endeavors.

That's it for this thread.

What's to add here. I read an article around twenty minutes ago that Philip Neville enjoyed some black pudding with other squad players and it was 'vegetarian day' in the club canteen. Chefs were highly praised for their endeavors.

Don't see you adding much to the forum to be honest..

Maybe I flipped my lid a little but I don't see the point in going around the forum complaining about other peoples threads. If you don't like them then leave them alone, no need to post sarcastic comments like a 4 year old - at the end of the day I'm only trying to make our forum better.

Maybe I flipped my lid a little but I don't see the point in going around the forum complaining about other peoples threads. If you don't like them then leave them alone, no need to post sarcastic comments like a 4 year old - at the end of the day I'm only trying to make our forum better.

You'll just end up frustrated mate.

No point pushing a car around the block to get it going if the drivers don't want to put fuel in.

He will be hoping that all this publicity will do his show good. I'm not prude in the slightest (one of my favourite comedians is Frankie Boyle) but I just don't see why he did what he did. It's not as if he went onto the pitch and showed his arse to Joleon Lescott or anything mental he just jogged around a bit.

Edit: Funny how our security goes up the wall when we play Manchester City. Last season someone hand-cuffed themselves to the goal-post.

JAN MUCHA TO STAY?

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2013/03/20/everton-fc-to-make-jan-mucha-decision-99623-33030416/

Personally I think we should be keeping him but I think that Moyes won't guarantee him first team football and he'll go somewhere else...

The only way to judge Mucha is to drop Howard and give him a go. Howard has no entitlement to the job, and the only way to know if we should keep players is to play them. Howard isn't getting any younger, and keepers are hard to get.

The only way to judge Mucha is to drop Howard and give him a go. Howard has no entitlement to the job, and the only way to know if we should keep players is to play them. Howard isn't getting any younger, and keepers are hard to get.

spot on. Ok, hes not had a chance to really prove himself but hes looked more assured in the last couple of games, more so than he did for the few previous outtings hes had

Those Everton fans who take the ROI flag to matches might be giving Kone an extra welcome if he hasn't got his glasses on.

This is Ivory Coast's flag;

125px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.p

This is ROI's

125px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png

While on nationalities, a couple of sites I've been on have Darron Gibson as ROI - I thought he was Northern Irish (??), but there you go.

Those Everton fans who take the ROI flag to matches might be giving Kone an extra welcome if he hasn't got his glasses on.

This is Ivory Coast's flag;

125px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.p

This is ROI's

125px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png

While on nationalities, a couple of sites I've been on have Darron Gibson as ROI - I thought he was Northern Irish (??), but there you go.

He does play for the ROI (when he hasn't exiled himself due to Trappattoni being a melon) but maybe he's one of those that's swapped allegiance in the past?

He does play for the ROI (when he hasn't exiled himself due to Trappattoni being a melon) but maybe he's one of those that's swapped allegiance in the past?

That's why the McCarthy thing makes so much sense as they both play together at international level.

Gibson was born in Derry, Northern Ireland but changed to ROI for his playing career.

He decided to quit the Northern Ireland team at the age of 16 after they dropped him for attending trials with Manchester United.

The man does have a way with words, doesn't he?

i liked Moyes when he took over (kinda still do), partly down to relief at a new start. I genuinely want Martinez to be Godfather to my kids

Look up "great guy" or "class" in the dictionary and you find him

Today I spent nearly an hour putting together what I thought was a very good subject about our poor commercial dept.

Tried to post it, and it said SORRY YOU DONT HAVE AUTHORITY TO DO THAT or something like that.

What does this mean, why does it happen and how the hell can I make a point if its a topic not started, where could I

make a new point..

To whoever controls the site, this is driving me nuts, and ive just lost another post that I put a lot of time and

thought into, that might have been of interest and a good discussion. Im really pissed off.

If you are going to make a post that will take you a lot of time (and will piss you off if you lose it) write it into Word before-hand or any other text program on your computer. Save it frequently and then copy & paste it into the forum. If I do a review of a game or am posting my Talking To The Enemy feature I'll write then in Word first.

You can always recover lost work too, 'Recover Auto-Saved posts' at the bottom left of the post-box will recover any lost data.

Two games against footballing teams... is this an indication that our new style is drawing more attention from the media?, previously we were forever getting the dregs at the end of MOTD...

Not sure how it works but yes, we do seem the get the odd televised game where in the FA cup they can smell and upset against us etc.

Two games against footballing teams... is this an indication that our new style is drawing more attention from the media?, previously we were forever getting the dregs at the end of MOTD...

Not sure how it works but yes, we do seem the get the odd televised game where in the FA cup they can smell and upset against us etc.

No Haf it means we have 2 games on Sky Sports and fuck all else, the corresponding fixtures last season were also live on Sky

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11662/7869797/premier-league-on-sky

http://www1.skysports.com/football/competitions/premier-league/results/april-2013