IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Guys/Girls/Palfy!

Is there a setting that I can hit to go to the last unread post? I’m having to go to the last page and scroll though looking for a post I haven’t read at the moment. 
cant seem to find a setting for it.

😂 I’m not sure what you’re getting at you nutter. 

21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Guys/Girls/Palfy!

Is there a setting that I can hit to go to the last unread post? I’m having to go to the last page and scroll though looking for a post I haven’t read at the moment. 
cant seem to find a setting for it.

When you go to unread content, you should have a little star or circle next to the title. Can’t remember which one does what but they both seem to work. 

One thing we can at last put to bed, is this Carlo’s transfer policy is to only buy young players with potential theory. 

It’s clear to see that he is willing to bring in what he thinks we need right NOW, and not just for the future. Will be great to see if these players can make an immediate impact for a change.

8 minutes ago, Shukes said:

One thing we can at last put to bed, is this Carlo’s transfer policy is to only buy young players with potential theory. 

For me that’s always been Brands role to look for younger players with potential who could be then brought through the ranks. 
Ancelotti will be more concerned about bringing players in who can do a job for the team right now not 1, 2 or 3 seasons down the line.  

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Here's where a huge Columbian sponsor may come in.....  Massive potential for Columbian companies with James being so widely followed over there....

Alternatively it's another £20m dropsy from Uncle Usmanov