IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

We borrow on the back of future season ticket sales for a start.

Would that not be part of the net debt of 28m (down in 1 year already from 45m-ish).

I don't see the outstanding commitments in terms of debt being an issue, every company has it when they're bought in some form or another. The only issue I would foresee is the marketing deals but that's not going to cripple a deal.

Would that not be part of the net debt of 28m (down in 1 year already from 45m-ish).

I don't see the outstanding commitments in terms of debt being an issue, every company has it when they're bought in some form or another. The only issue I would foresee is the marketing deals but that's not going to cripple a deal.

I think it's more a case of any new owners not getting to see that money (from season ticket sales) because it's already gone. Which is something new owners wouldn't exactly be thrilled about, I'm sure!

I think it's more a case of any new owners not getting to see that money (from season ticket sales) because it's already gone. Which is something new owners wouldn't exactly be thrilled about, I'm sure!

True, but that's 1 year. No one is going to be buying into a business for 2-3 years unless they're idiots with no business plan. Any new owners would see the long term benefits over 5-10 years (potentially in the hundreds of millions) than put off by a relative small amount in the short term

Barkley's have been shocking while Baines has been absent (who also had been shit too), but anyone that takes them is mostly awful as well.

Whenever we win a corner I lose interest because I know it's extremely unlikely to be threatening as they mostly hit the first man. I don't get excited when we get a free-kick on the edge of the oppositions penalty area either because more than likely they're just smashed into the wall or they hit sky high.

Our set-pieces are pathetic.