IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Saw it unfold earlier. Tossers.

Irrelevant of who's in attendance, Everton are being recognised for the good charitable work they do in the community and let be honest, why direct it at Jags? He'll be contractually obliged to get involved in PR work as our

club captain.

Should be completely ashamed of themselves.

Edited by Lowensda

Honestly that's why I don't do twitter. Bunch of keyboard warriors acting bigger than they are because they hid behind the Internet. No need for me. Can you just post stuff and turn off the comments?

You do know that was his Instagram account?

There are some right idiots on Twitter though. I genuinely believe some of them need help getting dressed in the morning.

You do know that was his Instagram account?

There are some right idiots on Twitter though. I genuinely believe some of them need help getting dressed in the morning.

Its the mentality of trolls - so unhappy with themselves that they need something to vent their anger at. Get the odd one on here, but that's always gonna be the way - should feel sorry for them but they derail too many good discussions/debates to think that way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3425351/Everton-squad-six-Premier-League-Dele-Alli-not-level-Ross-Barkley.html

My squads...

Starting (Young - Future team)

Hart

Clyne - Stones - Smalling - Shaw

Dier

Barkley - Alli

Walcott - Kane - Sterling

Backup (More experienced)

Forster

Walker - Cahill - Jagielka - Baines

Henderson

Shelvey - Delph

Ox - Rooney - Vardy

Backup (Outsiders - Based on Injury and playing time)

Butland, Chambers, Jones, Gibbs, Bertrand, Cresswell, Carrick, Milner, Welbeck, Sturridge,

Edited by Lowensda

What have England squads got to do with the thread title or the linked match report J :huh:?

Baby brain?

Did you even read the article?

Everton have a squad that should be in the top six of the Premier League and Dele Alli is still not at the same level as Ross Barkley

Edited by Lowensda