IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

• 2 weeks later...

Jagielka quoted in the Telegraph Sport today: Everton could lose 10 players.

He says 'We have got a few players who are coming out of contract, players who have had rumours throughout the season about moves, so not only is the staff going to change, the squad is going to change massively'.

His numbers also include Osman, Pienaar and Hibbert.

As a matter of interest, how would things change if Britain chooses to leave the EU? Would that lead to fewer overseas players getting a work permit to play for Everton?

Good question that I don't know the answer to, surely would have some effect.

Are you guys gonna join us? C'mon, you'll have Trump! It'll be awesome.

join us? you mad? we left those high taxing bastards in 1786 because their government was unfair and their rule was awful. you wanna join back with them? FFS what next give louisiana back to the french, florida to the spanish and the whole southwest to mexico? :rofl:

join us? you mad? we left those high taxing bastards in 1786 because their government was unfair and their rule was awful. you wanna join back with them? FFS what next give louisiana back to the french, florida to the spanish and the whole southwest to mexico? :rofl:

And now you have a government all of your own doing the exact same thing, serves you right :P.

Player ratings for 15/16 season ( didn't know Jags was an electrician!)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-2015-16-season-player-11374319

soldering on :) ha

well down the only gripe i have is swap jags and funes mori rating. other than that i'm glad he rated mccarthy and coleman and barkley low, they were not great this year.

I'm still on my Robles gripe.

He talks about distribution...yet statistically Howard was better....going by sqawka that is.

In fact Howard scored better in 90% of areas om sqawka.

Yet a goalkeeper that stood between the sticks in what can only be described as our worst run for three years....is going to be his replacement.

Rant over...what thread is this?

Not sure where else to put this....

11:34

OSMAN AND HIBBERT UNDECIDED

Everton veterans Leon Osman and Tony Hibbert will wait until the club appoint a new manager before deciding on their futures at the club, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The pair are both on the fringes of the first team at Goodison Park and are out of contract next month.

Everton veterans Leon Osman and Tony Hibbert will wait until the club appoint a new manager before deciding on their futures at the club, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The pair are both on the fringes of the first team at Goodison Park and are out of contract next month.

Really??? So that means if it's not moyes then they go me thinks.

They've had a nice little pension fund year or two. Good luck elsewhere chaps.

That made me laugh. The decision won't be theirs to make if the new manager has a shred of sanity.