IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I wish they hadn't gone, after the last few months they could have both done with a quiet summer off to get the heads together ready for next season! Not playing a single second for England is not going to help their confidance one bit!

Unless they realise Hodgson is a twat and know that once we get a decent manager in they'll get their chance.

He may get the sack but they'll hire more shite and nothing will change.

Gareth Southgate will take over if Hodgson goes. Just to give you an idea of how much the group positions will affect us:

Last 16 side 1: (so far)

Switzerland

Poland

Croatia

Wales

Northern Ireland

Last 16 side 2: (so far)

Germany

Italy

Spain

France

England

Get money on Croatia people.

With all the big names being thrown around as possible incoming transfers I am wondering which players will then subsequently leave to make place. I'm thinking about Osman, Barry, Koné or Mirallas

osman hibbert howard pienaar have all already been released (howard went to MLS). Kone hit a contract auto renewal for performances last year so he's locked in this year. Mirallas isn't going anywhere.

Barry is a possibility but he's still under contract and who would want him, he's like 34.